Post YOUR Del Sol here
By jadedglory
#243 Hi, my name's Jade. Nice to meet you. (I'm a boy, btw) Anyways, here's my car. Her name's EVA. Revel in her beauty!

Glendora Mountain Road

In the garage at The Pike in Long Beach
By truSol
#249 sorry....no offense but picture looks like ur sol jsut peed
By OxidizedSol
truSol wrote:sorry....no offense but picture looks like ur sol jsut peed

LoL. I didn't even notice until you said it, tru. But yeah, it does. Where's Glendora Mountain Road, Jade? Is that by my house? Pshh, and why do you have to annouce you're a guy. I want to see some e-humping action here. Just kidding!! Nice pictures! More!!! Especially with your butterfly decal. :wink:
By 1993 Civic Si
#263 Nicely done!
By jadedglory
OxidizedSol wrote:
truSol wrote:sorry....no offense but picture looks like ur sol jsut peed

LoL. I didn't even notice until you said it, tru. But yeah, it does. Where's Glendora Mountain Road, Jade? Is that by my house? Pshh, and why do you have to annouce you're a guy. I want to see some e-humping action here. Just kidding!! Nice pictures! More!!! Especially with your butterfly decal. :wink:

Eh?! Oh man I didn't see that, either. Here's another one:

I don't want any 'e-humping action.' That's what paysites are for :) Also, my DRAGON sticker is visible near the rear view mirror. Last, but not least:

I'm not sure if it's near your house. I forgot that you're in Glendora. Anyways, it's been a while since I've been there (from what I've heard, the area's been swarming with cops to look for street racers... I went up with my friends to eat doughnuts and to play with flares :)), but from what I can remember it's somewhere near the streets AZUSA and SIERRA MADRE (?).
By teal_dx
#310 another clean sol on the board- welcome to the site!
By OxidizedSol
jadedglory wrote:I'm not sure if it's near your house. I forgot that you're in Glendora. Anyways, it's been a while since I've been there (from what I've heard, the area's been swarming with cops to look for street racers... I went up with my friends to eat doughnuts and to play with flares :)), but from what I can remember it's somewhere near the streets AZUSA and SIERRA MADRE (?).

Yup, Azusa and Sierra Madre are right around my area. If you ever come up again, call me up! I want doughnuts!
By chnzgoofball
#1876 nice any future plans?/
By id3379
#51010 not diggin those F&F rim's, but other then that its clean dude.

haha ur car pee'd itself :lol: