Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Mr. Clean
#103226 Hey what's up guys... this is my '96 del Sol VTEC. pretty much stock right now just some interior upgrades and a valve cover really. it's my DD and I'm broke as hell so I don't have anything tooo awfully impressive. But anyway... onto the pics.

this was my last sol:

Last edited by Mr. Clean on Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Gorveatt
#103227 FUCKING CLEAN!!! very nice Sol :thumb:
By Mr. Clean
#103230 Moar!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was featured in the Oct. 2008 issue of Honda Tuning, Grassroots section. This is the pic they used.

By hondajunkee
#103234 looks good :thumb:
By Faded_Milano
#103264 Love the trunk art.
By hatchin06
#103284 I like the rims that they used in the pic that honda tuning took. Your valve cover is super gangsta. :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#103286 dude that trunk art is sick man! is that free hand? :thumb: :thumb:
By Benj
#103305 dude i love the sol, i wish i had one, i love them so much. sick trunk art, and congrats on being featured in a mag, you know your doing something right if that happens :thumb: :thumb:
By marvinp8700
#103354 trunk art is sexy as fuck
By Mr. Clean
#103402 thanks guys... yeah i took the tag garnish off my wrecked sol to draw on. didn't really take long, and just cleared over it when i was done.

as far as wheels, i love the polished wheels i have now. i've had kosei k1s on it and those work emotion keis... there's always someone who likes one of the other options more lol.

again, thanks for the comments.
By chrono404
#103601 Very Awesome Delsol :thumb:

Love the Trunk art like everyone else. :thumb: :thumb:
By spiritR
#103613 ive seen pics of your car before and i fall in love with it every time i see it :thumb: