Post YOUR Del Sol here
By EJ1_MK
#303458 SICK you need to get some canards for the front then it would really sick.

PROPS :woot: :woot: :woot: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Trippsol
dbrooks wrote:About how much did you 5 lug swag run you? I'm interested :thumb:

I think I payed around 1000 bucks after new replacing a wheel barring, and a few bushings. Its a DC2R setup. The problem is, you also gotta have some 5x114 rims handy.
By Trippsol
#311494 Image

By 95kuope
#311500 ^ agree very nice
By Trippsol
#311562 Right on guys, thanks!
By EJ1_MK
Trippsol wrote:Image

Legit man the rear diffuser looks sick
By goodyearrr
bigJOE671 wrote:I got to say this is one of the best del sol's i've seen. :woot:

Must be pretty nice with a K20A 8)

Agreed!
By 93_GSR_ej1
#318142 What splitter is that? And how did you setup your tow hook?

Love your sol! Definitely one of the sickest ones I've ever seen. Almost makes me wish I still had my 94 vtec
By Trippsol
#320262 Image

By Trippsol
#320342 I finally got rid of the ghettoist thing about the car. Out with the old, and in with the new. Used to be OEM 97 delsol VTEC shocks with some random springs called GSR. Now, Skunk2 pro Cs. Also, picked up a Js racing rear strut. Ive got a track day dec 29th, so time to focus on the delsol again. Kinda going back to stock looking for a while.

By bcolladonet
#323210 ok ok i have to say i kinda like this del sol from the beginning of ur build but after i saw the te37 and 5 lug i just have to say this is my favorite del sol build ever

btw that color is sick
By AGPEJ1
#329082 wow this is by far the nicest del sol ive ever seen, love your taste
By Trippsol
#334562 Thank you all so much for the kind words and props! :woot:

Here is my new addition. Since I pretty much gave my CRZ the TE37s. I got a set of CE28s for the Sol!!