Post YOUR Del Sol here
By dbrooks
#285400 I got dibs on your Enkei's. Hahaha
By 1ACarlos
#285426 Awesome rims
By Trippsol
#290234 Sacramento Raceway today. Finally got some numbers for ya guys. Had a lot of fun, and got most of the VTEC out of my system. I <3 my DelSol.

NA K20A with breather mods and tune. 13.418

By dbrooks
#290322 That's quick dude :thumb:
By Trippsol
#302823 A little update.

I made a front splitter and rear diffuser for the Sol. Ive been participating in a couple of track days. I'm done with drag racing, ive pretty much just been road racing at random Grip events ive seen pop up.

I have pix of the front splitter. Ill have to get some better pix of the diffuser.

By fatcoupe
#302828 looks good. did you make a diy by any chance?
By Trippsol
fatcoupe wrote:looks good. did you make a diy by any chance?

Nope sorry. I sell them, I can build one for an EG, Del Sol, 08 Civic FA5, and CRZ if i get around to it. The materials are somewhat expensive though.
By dbrooks
#302876 Current mood: In loveeeeeeee :love: :love:
By newyorkhatch
#302886 Where is the video from the GoPro I see on your roof, i'd like to see that :thumb:

Looks sick with the DIY
By Trippsol
#302920 Hahaha, right on thanks, im almost done. Ive got a few little things to do and ill post more updates. Thx for the comments gents :D

I can try to post my vids again. The sound came out terrible, too much wind noise. IMO the vids are nice to review so you can make fun of you own driving line. But otherwise, its boring, kind of hard to get a sense of the speed.

Vegas is comming up... AGAIN. This is going to be my second time doing the 9 hour drive at 4 grand. about 6-7 fill ups round trip. Gotta love that jdm final drive.. :eh:
By dbrooks
#302975 That sucks, but I guess it is a race car motor. Haha
By Trippsol
#303367 Ready for Vegas Invasion XII

Last edited by Trippsol on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Trippsol
teal_dx wrote:My favorite Del Sol on the forum :thumb:

In for the link to the GoPro video! :woot:

Lol thanks Teal, OK - Uploading a vid tonight. 8)
By dbrooks
#303450 About how much did you 5 lug swag run you? I'm interested :thumb: