Post YOUR Del Sol here
By CivicTypeR
#58736 I love your wheels :love:

and that colour is so hawt. :hehe:
By B18cDelSlo
#58738 thanks! I had the buddy clubs that are on the EP3, but I installed the new brakes and they wouldn't fit lol!

So my friend traded me the Work Emotions. He needed tires and my 16s had fresh tires so it was a pretty fair trade. Considering that the Works are baller

I'm kind of disappointed in the fly-by and the quality of the pics. My good camera broke and that was done on a cheap video camera.
By teal_dx
#58787 the supercharger sounds awesome :twisted:

does the rear tire rub much :?
wheels are sick... you might have the most bad ass Sol on the site now.

Your paint looks a little tired (especially the rear bumper - starting to look pink), or the pics are lacking contrast. A simple buff and this car will be ROTM worthy for sure :thumb:
By B18cDelSlo
#58838 well that's the next step, paint. The clear is pretty much gone. So buffing is out of the question I think. Kind of sucks. But hopefully getting some paint on it in the next month or so. Got a few more kinks to work out but nothing big. And that vid doesn't do justice to the supercharger whine haha. I'm going to buy a better camera and make a good long video, maybe some nice burnouts and such haha.
By B18cDelSlo
#77676 Just bought this:

75shot dry

Should get me in the 12s. Gonna need tires ha.

Here's another vid too.

By B18cDelSlo
#160591 It's been a long time since i've updated anything. SO here's an update:

Finally got all the kinks worked out on the nitrous. Took it to the dyno for some pulls and to make sure my AFR's are in check (my AEM wideband is screwed).

The car made exactly 50 more hp to the wheels with a 50shot of NOS. However, on our last pull (which was going to be the best, just got a slight fueling problem fixed) the clutch gave out, filled the whole shop with smoke. So now I've purchased a new 7.5lb Fidanza flywheel and a stage 4 Ironman Competition clutch. As well as some Skunk2 LCA's (Blox bushings took a crap), Benon 3 point strut bar, DC Sports Carbon Rear strut bar.

Should have all these installed with some new pics hopefully by the new year!

:woot:
By B18cDelSlo
#233067 It's been a very long time since I've posted an update.

I haven't really done anything to the car in about a year.

It's still running top notch. I've been low on funds for a while (paying for 2 houses puts a huge dent in car funds).

I'm selling both houses very soon, so I will have a lot more funds to get back on the sol. I have a few more plans for it. First thing is paint. After that, I'm not sure haha.

However I'm buying another house that has a huge shop (VERY excited about that) so I will have a lot more time and space to work on my cars.

Hopefully I will have my del sol is pristine condition by the end of the Summer. I will keep you guys updated.

On another note: I wrecked my motorcycle, so I'm still recovering from that, still haven't fixed the bike, but just adding it to the list of things to do.

By ghskid06
#238594 glad your ok. Do keep us updated on the sol.
By dbrooks
#248422 how have i never seen this before? your sol is sick! :thumb:
By B18cDelSlo
#251765 Welp, a happy but yet sad time has come for my del sol.

It will be missed. I still currently have it, but the engine is getting pulled and is getting dropped into another car. A stock b16 will replace it. Then the car will be sold. It will be getting A/C though. So I may still drive it some.

All because I picked up another Honda.

Picked this up a few weeks ago. It's an 02 with 70k miles and it's MINT inside and out. Drives like a new car. Since I got it, I haven't even cranked the del sol. It occurred to me that I have lost the love I once had for my sol due to buying the s2000. It actually saddens me to think about it, I've poured a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into the sol. But I feel like it's time to move on. So the engine and transmission is going into a 2000 Si and the b16 from the SI is going into the del sol. It will still be a fun car I'm sure. But no point in keeping it for myself.
By dbrooks
#251776 dude thats sick! nice pickup on the s2k. i really want to supercharge an s2k
By austenjanzen
#281808 i can honestly say i love the s2k but i hate how honda left the RWD engine is the same design as a front wheel drive engine would sit all slanted

personally buy an s2k and drop in a 2jZ lol and fuck with every other person on the road