Post YOUR Del Sol here
By B18cDelSlo
#251765 Welp, a happy but yet sad time has come for my del sol.

It will be missed. I still currently have it, but the engine is getting pulled and is getting dropped into another car. A stock b16 will replace it. Then the car will be sold. It will be getting A/C though. So I may still drive it some.

All because I picked up another Honda.

Picked this up a few weeks ago. It's an 02 with 70k miles and it's MINT inside and out. Drives like a new car. Since I got it, I haven't even cranked the del sol. It occurred to me that I have lost the love I once had for my sol due to buying the s2000. It actually saddens me to think about it, I've poured a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into the sol. But I feel like it's time to move on. So the engine and transmission is going into a 2000 Si and the b16 from the SI is going into the del sol. It will still be a fun car I'm sure. But no point in keeping it for myself.
By dbrooks
#251776 dude thats sick! nice pickup on the s2k. i really want to supercharge an s2k
By austenjanzen
#281808 i can honestly say i love the s2k but i hate how honda left the RWD engine is the same design as a front wheel drive engine would sit all slanted

personally buy an s2k and drop in a 2jZ lol and fuck with every other person on the road