Post YOUR Del Sol here
By B18cDelSlo
#50506 Update!

CAR IS RUNNING! started her up for the first time Saturday. only had 2 check engine lights! haha. Had the IAT and IACV crossed. But when doing so it burned up my IAT. Ordered one today from honda, but other than that the car runs pretty good. I have to get another supercharger belt, the one I got is a little too big and is all the way tight but still slipping.

I recorded a small vid of it idling. However the car is idling funny sometimes. It could be the cam overlap, or the tune. So its gonna get dyno and street tuned this weekend.

I'll post the vid up shortly.
By CivicTypeR
#50507 That pic of the cam gears is amazing :wink:
By B18cDelSlo
#50691 a little vid of it idling.

By id3379
#51012 nice vid, the intake sounds sexy ! :thumb:
By B18cDelSlo
#51061 Thanks, I thought so too, I was like "wtf is the noise, holy vacume leak!" it didn't make a sound before the supercharger install ha.
By B18cDelSlo
#57356 haha actually it is pretty much done, it could use fresh paint, but the blower is on and its putting some good numbers down.

I just put in RSX-S leather seats this weekend, and my AEM UEGO wideband is ready for install.

I also have 12.2in wilwood brakes that will hopefully be installed next weekend.

That will be the last thing (for now).

I will clean it up and get some pics next weekend. My camera broke so i'm buying another one this week.
By B18cDelSlo
#58732 Image

Last edited by B18cDelSlo on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By CivicTypeR
#58736 I love your wheels :love:

and that colour is so hawt. :hehe:
By B18cDelSlo
#58738 thanks! I had the buddy clubs that are on the EP3, but I installed the new brakes and they wouldn't fit lol!

So my friend traded me the Work Emotions. He needed tires and my 16s had fresh tires so it was a pretty fair trade. Considering that the Works are baller

I'm kind of disappointed in the fly-by and the quality of the pics. My good camera broke and that was done on a cheap video camera.
By teal_dx
#58787 the supercharger sounds awesome :twisted:

does the rear tire rub much :?
wheels are sick... you might have the most bad ass Sol on the site now.

Your paint looks a little tired (especially the rear bumper - starting to look pink), or the pics are lacking contrast. A simple buff and this car will be ROTM worthy for sure :thumb:
By B18cDelSlo
#58838 well that's the next step, paint. The clear is pretty much gone. So buffing is out of the question I think. Kind of sucks. But hopefully getting some paint on it in the next month or so. Got a few more kinks to work out but nothing big. And that vid doesn't do justice to the supercharger whine haha. I'm going to buy a better camera and make a good long video, maybe some nice burnouts and such haha.
By B18cDelSlo
#77676 Just bought this:

75shot dry

Should get me in the 12s. Gonna need tires ha.

Here's another vid too.