Post YOUR Del Sol here
By york62
#45810 The sol looks good! Keep up the good work! Supercharged Del Sol should be a fun car!
By B18cDelSlo
#45869 Thanks, I hope it does good. I've got almost every bolt on so hopefully it'll flow nicely.
By B18cDelSlo
#47539 more pics!

Last edited by B18cDelSlo on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By B18cDelSlo
#49477 actually nope, progress has slowed due to work. Had to do inventory last weekend. It sucked really bad haha.

And this weekend... well... I bought a NEW car.

2008 Mazdaspeed 3. OMG it's so fast. 261 hp and 280 ft/lbs of torque.

I went to "test drive" it and wound up coming home with it. It is the funnest car I have driven in a long time. But I will finish my del sol and I hope that it will just as fun or more fun to drive than my mazdaspeed.

Plan is to have the del sol running next saturday. All I have left to do is finish the MSD install and fill her up with fluids. Oh and double/triple check EVERYTHING.
By B18cDelSlo
#50506 Update!

CAR IS RUNNING! started her up for the first time Saturday. only had 2 check engine lights! haha. Had the IAT and IACV crossed. But when doing so it burned up my IAT. Ordered one today from honda, but other than that the car runs pretty good. I have to get another supercharger belt, the one I got is a little too big and is all the way tight but still slipping.

I recorded a small vid of it idling. However the car is idling funny sometimes. It could be the cam overlap, or the tune. So its gonna get dyno and street tuned this weekend.

I'll post the vid up shortly.
By CivicTypeR
#50507 That pic of the cam gears is amazing :wink:
By B18cDelSlo
#50691 a little vid of it idling.

By id3379
#51012 nice vid, the intake sounds sexy ! :thumb:
By B18cDelSlo
#51061 Thanks, I thought so too, I was like "wtf is the noise, holy vacume leak!" it didn't make a sound before the supercharger install ha.
By B18cDelSlo
#57356 haha actually it is pretty much done, it could use fresh paint, but the blower is on and its putting some good numbers down.

I just put in RSX-S leather seats this weekend, and my AEM UEGO wideband is ready for install.

I also have 12.2in wilwood brakes that will hopefully be installed next weekend.

That will be the last thing (for now).

I will clean it up and get some pics next weekend. My camera broke so i'm buying another one this week.
By B18cDelSlo
#58732 Image

Last edited by B18cDelSlo on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.