Post YOUR Del Sol here
By B18cDelSlo
#42915 Figured I would show some pics of my sol. From the day I bought it till now.

When I picked it up in April 07

After a few parts

Intake and headlights

Some new wheels! and slammed on Skunk2 Pro coilovers

Next was the Mugen Valve cover and ITR header and JVC headunit with 1000watts on the mids and highs. (IT'S LOUD!)

There are alot of other mods as well, Just no pics.

Skunk2 MegaPower Exhaust w/o CAT
Hondata s300
BLOX LCAs (gold)
CTR crank pulley
3 angle valve job
Port and polish head
7 lb Flywheel
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Buddyclub Short Shifter
Skunk2 Pro front and rear camber kit
ETD Traction Bar (MY FAVORITE MOD)
Jackson Racing Supercharger (race kit)
440 Injectors
Hasport mounts
Hasport Shift Linkage
ITR cams
BuddyClub cam gears
Defi D gauges (boost, temp, Oil pressure)
Moroso Oil pan
ARP headstuds
Last edited by B18cDelSlo on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 11 times in total.
By B18cDelSlo
DannyCraQ wrote:its coming along good :thumb:

+
Thanks!

I'm going to be done with the supercharger install next month. And then it's off to the shop for a street tune and dyno tune. Hoping for 250+ hp. On 11lbs, shouldn't be too hard to reach that.

Then off to the paint booth by May. :)
By stefan
#42937 I like those rims you got, the car is nicely lowered as well :)
Not a big fan of those Mugen valve covers tho :?
By B18cDelSlo
teal_dx wrote:I didn't know you had that much into your car! Could this be the first Del Sol to win ROTM :?
We'll know in a few months 8)

Ha that's what I'm shooting for :)

I just got a new job making good money so I've been dumping a little over a 1000 a month on it since January. I got parts all over the place! I'm excited!
By B18cDelSlo
#42946 Some of the pics, the car was really dirty. Its cleans up real nice. I'm gonna get some more pics maybe this weekend. I'm gonna try to get the Hasport Mounts installed and the shift linkage(my current shift linkage is welded :( ). Maybe the Defi Gauges.
By JLau
#42963 I suggest getting a Fastline skidplate for that header. It's saved my header a few times.
By B18cDelSlo
JLau wrote:I suggest getting a Fastline skidplate for that header. It's saved my header a few times.

I was going to but my traction bar sits so low that I don't have to worry about the header haha. The traction bar takes all the abuse.
By B18cDelSlo
#45756 Here are some pics of the supercharger install. Its not completed yet but it's coming along. Had to order some more parts.

While I was making a trip to the parts store to get hoses, I hit a dog in my SI.

But the SI lip fits the del sol perfectly! haha

Last edited by B18cDelSlo on Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By EBT WeSt
#45766 Looks good, but im pretty sure thats a Type R lip not an SI Lip :thumb:
By B18cDelSlo
#45767 type r lip and si lip is the same
By B18cDelSlo
#45782 yeah it was a pretty big dog. It could have been worse. And the front bumper is only like 120 from honda. But I got to have headlights too. They are zip tied now.