Post YOUR Del Sol here
By lownsloeg2
#321213 im not new to the scene. I come from a f/ h series background ive owned multiple cb7s including my 93 that I did a h22 swap in. Ive owned a prelude, crx and a 98 ek hatch.

I aquired this little del sol through trading my ek. The ek was bone stock with a very rough body.

Anyways heres my build thread.

93 Del sol si
I picked it up with an already swapped jdm b16a hmo stamped. It has a gsr tranny im thinking since it does 4000 rpm at 80mph
It has skunk 2 coilovers and also came with american racing 16s with 205/40s.

So far I have replaced the cluster with a stock s model (tach didnt work) installed a jensen flip up, password jdm shift knob.

Things I will be doing very soon are changing the front cam seal as it leaks, I will also be checking out my driver rear rotor because their is an awful screaching noise that is more pronounced when reversing/ backing up. Any input on that before I I dig in is appreciated. I will also be changing the oil at the time of cam seal replacement. Followed by simple greening the engine bay weather permiting.

On with the pics:

By lownsloeg2
#321215 Just for the sake of proof. I was gonna wait for bay shots after cleaning up but this will tide you all over.

By lownsloeg2
Brandonthesmith wrote:sweet ride man, loving that shift nob, jealous you get those seats stock, interior looks pretty good on that thing

Thanks, yea the interior is in great shape. The exterior is nice too only like 3 dents and their small. Only negative thing is it came with altezzas... but honestly im getting used to them... :/

Dont get me wrong im still looking for stocks.
By blk92hb
#321267 the sol looks like its in good shape. what stamp do you have on the transmission??
By lownsloeg2
#321398 Update:
Got my oem cam plug sealfrom honda installed. No more leaks. Also changed rear pads.
The stamp/ code was removed from the tranny when I got it. Ive confirmed its got a gsr transmission though.

Also will ad that no money will be going into this soon. Just found out license is suspended so I need to get some money together for this big mess.

All cleaned up.
Little bit of editing
Image[/img]
By lownsloeg2
#321593 Update: hopefully getting my license back here soon just need about 500 bucks and shes mine. Then i should be getting this job with my brother and hopefully getting this ready for next years autox season.

Wish me luck ;)
By lownsloeg2
#321763 Got it back folks woot!!!

Got a job too so ima get this thread rollin soon.