Post YOUR Del Sol here
By ihavesol93
#315958 i posted the original thread in the del sol chasis section instead of the members ride part.

i traded my 88 civic wagon for a 93 del sol. it may seem like a awesome trade, but the wagon had a fully built and tuned high comp z6 in it, and the del sol has a d15b7 that smoked like a chimney.

when i first got it

then i painted the rest of the car the olive green.

polished the rims
By Punksz6
#316050 :thumb:
By dbrooks
#316059 Nice!
By ihavesol93
#316061 well yesterday i went to BFE and did a photo shoot. then to a old ice cream factory down the street from my shop.

By fatcoupe
#316174 good lookin sol!
By chrono404
fatcoupe wrote:good lookin sol!

x2

I like how well the acura badge flows on the delsol. Looking good, it will be even better when you get some wheels on it
By ihavesol93
#318465 update!

block, head and crank being bored over checked and balanced

b series radiator: ready
turbo: ready
adaptor plate: ready
turbo manifold: ready
ecu, shift linkages, and axles: ready

basically, i just need to get the motor back from the shop

installed my godspeed lower control arms and my tenzo racing tie bar on the rear, got a generic strut bar up front, gsr rear disc conversion on.
Last edited by ihavesol93 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By ihavesol93
#323195 Well, its time for me to get out of the eg game. I liked it for about 6 months then it kinda got boring, especially with a model that didnt really have any options.. I have hit a dead end. Finding parts and have decided to take a step back into time.

I was in a meeting last week and some lady (assumption due to bad driving) slid into me on the ice, then left.

Some guy in my area wants to trade regardless of the damage for his 91 da integra ls special. So thanks for the positive words while I was here, Ill stay around if anybody needs help, but I dont own a del slo anymore.
By AGPEJ1
#334013 looks like a fun little car, are you planning on painting it?