Post YOUR Del Sol here
By austenjanzen
#315260 well its final as of august 4th 2012 i picked up my new slo, been treated like shit, but now shes in good hands....when i picked it up

currently running stock d16z6 no aftermarket mods to drive train....yet have a header waiting to be put on as well as exhaust is booked in for
2.5 "

....currently bought a set of used Function and Form Type 1 coilovers from a buddy and in the process noticed my lower control bushings were shot,.....but that doesn't surprise any Honda guy....forced myself and bought skunk2 racing gold anno lower control arms and dropped my car

installing them onto my car

and after all said and done im happy

and now mud flap is on the ground and im loving it lol....keep everyone posted probably every 2 weeks when i get paid ill be ordering more stuff thanks guys, and also any recommendatioins please tell me im open minded and always looking for new things, also next item on list is a chamber kit as ball joints are shot and have mad chamber from droppin it im looking at buyin the buddy club P1 kit front and rear let me know your opinion on the kit or if there is a better one out there thanks!
By FG2_Andrew
#315263 Body work > camber kit
By austenjanzen
#315465 upper ball joints are shot only a matter of time before they blow and then im fucked, so chamber kit then body work
By fatcoupe
#316175 nice lookin sol! know im late but i agree camber kit > body work....bout to order some coilovers but waiting until i can afford the camber kits to go with them :thumb: do it right, not twice
By chrono404
#316223 Always good to see another Delsol being saved.

I hope OEM tails and Amber corners are in her future. We have an awesome DIY amber corner thread in our How to section.

I look forward to seeing what you do with your delsol. They can be pretty fun little cars. I loved mine when I had it.
By austenjanzen
#318399 actually just picked up my new oem rear tail lights :thumb: :woot: and also a managed to find a mint 1997 front bumper for a total of $100 together

sad thing is i quit my job for a "better" one well now i am jobless repainting my friends hatch for cash, also did some funky thing on my hood painted it porsche blue with 3 minions from dispicable me on it looks awesome, also my friend got in a front end accident so i am taking his quarter panels for $100 for the pair so stoked this winter is gunna be car transformation

also will be looking for fog lights for my 97 front bumper if anyone has some available give me a price also im in canada so shipping would need to be arranged thanks guys gunna be a fun build and gunna be with this thread over the next while
By austenjanzen
#330162 hey everyone bumping a dead thread with some good info hope people like what i got to say

well i managed to pick up a complete B18c1 motor only for $450 i would have to say i stole it with mileage recorded at 76,532km if its not true dont care got big plans for a rebuild with sleeves stroker kit full head rebuild port and polish and bolt ons, will start building after car is fixed where it needs

picked up a buddy club front camber kit with buddy club rear camber kit
blox half radiator
ebay knock off chase bays overflow tank
also bought 15x8 +15 esm 002R matte black wheels
yakima roof rack

will post pictures soon of everything
By austenjanzen
#330164 here is the picture of the wheels i picked up from ESM wheels

i reccomend you guys checking these guys out
awesome wheels!! if your into old skool look i love them these are 15x8 +15
matte black finish
By TrailerTrash