Post YOUR Del Sol here
By austenjanzen
#312583 hoping to buy a del sol finally, ive been waiting for 9 months now and think ive found one, well im gunna be blunt i want to do an eg front end conversion, i just need to know does it bolt in perfectly fine or am i going to need to need some fab work, ive been looking at the conversion but no one goes in depth also suspension wise.

Skunk2? i believe will be the best?

let me know post what you guys think i should do im very open to everyones ideas so get at me thanks
By fatcoupe
#312720 the front end conversions front what i read will require minor fab work for an eg front end anyways...as for suspension youl find your own route...for my front end im not rich so i put ES bushings in my front lcs and it made a world of difference. keep it up :P :thumb:
By austenjanzen
#312983 bad news came on, umm rusted to hell, and fuck are these things are to find quarter panels for, but i have found a site they carry each side for $400 each, guess my dad will tell me which route to go as he is a bodyman.....

other then that interior is mint engine runs good shifts well
By FG2_Andrew
#312994 I'd get a 97 sol front instead of the coupe/hatch.
By fatcoupe
EH2_andy wrote:I'd get a 97 sol front instead of the coupe/hatch.

do this! 97 front with no aux lights is teh SEXXXXX :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By OscarSi
#352714 I have a del sol s. As you all know they have drum breaks on the rear. I want to put rear disc brakes and I need to know exactly what I need to do this conversion. Is there a company I can order a conversion from, or do I have to get a whole new rear suspension from another honda?