Post YOUR Del Sol here
By 95Si
#310688 Hello, my sister just got a 1995 Si and I was wondering.if it came with coilovers like some EgSi's do. Thanks.
By JohnRM
#310690 Our cars came with stock coilovers !? :?: :headscratch:
By 95Si
#310693 When I bought my Eg Si it came with coil overs and people told me those came with oem coilovers and I think I read it somewhere I could be wrong thats why I want to double check haha
By chrono404
#310710 All 88-00 Civics have "Coil-overs" or Coil over Spring suspension. They are non adjustable and are in stock height. Most of the time when people use the Term "Coil-over" they are talking about after market adjustable struts that are adjustable.

No Civic has ever come with an adjustable ride height including the Civic Type-R. No Honda for that matter offers that even in the most luxerous Acura or in there Supercar the Acura/Honda NSX.

If someone told you that an adjustable spring to change ride height is stock they are either missinformed, or lieing to you.

Hope this helps. Also if you are going to get cheap "Ebay" 50 buck adjustable coils, make sure to buy better struts such as KYB Gas Struts otherwise you will blow your oem struts apart and need new struts anyways and your car will ride bad. Ebay coils and kyb gas struts are nothing special but they atleast wont blow quickly and the ride in the few cars that did this was decent.
By JohnRM
#310718 ^Thanks, Chrono, for clearing that up!
By fatcoupe
#310738 this is true, but i have found out that 1 nsx did leave the factory with it..it was one of the first nsx type R's. they used that one to compare to an aftermarket parts company aproach to the first type R. if i can find the movie on it il post.
By 95Si
#310800 Ooooh I see, cool thanks for clearing that up