Post YOUR Del Sol here
By fatcoupe
#302683 picked up another sol after a few other vehicles. its a 1993 s with 232xxx miles on it. bout 1000 miles ago the previous owner put a z6 head on the b7 block. so im currently rocking a powerless mini-me setup. the few things iv done with it so far would be to put energy suspension bushings in the front lcs. lowered it thanks to a friend of mine (im still gathering money to buy some good coilovers) installed some speakers in the rear and fixed a few wiring problems created by the last owner. il post pics up asap and keep this thread up to date as much as possible.
By 1ACarlos
#302717 Lets see some pictures
By fatcoupe
#302733 at work right now but il try to post some tonight when i get home. honestly thought the del sol section on here was dead. haven't seen any good "sol communities"
By fatcoupe
#302900 as promised i bring pics...now when i got her she had 230xxx on it. a z6 head on b7 block..thats all still there. but i did wash it :P

a buddy helped me out and we replaced the shift linkage and radiator... both were barely hanging on. he gave me some skunk2 lowering springs for the front and some coilovers for the rears so im not donk status. the only big thing iv done is to replace factory lca bushings with energy suspension bushings.

heres a pic of the lca when we first got it out

also did some work on the roof..i wanted to do it and wifey picked out the materials.

did pick up a front sway sunday and just got my energy bushing sway bar links. so hopefully il be doing that this weekend.
By dbrooks
#302976 Looks pretty good!
By fatcoupe
#303027 got these in the mail today. got 2 more to order but havnt had time to measure them and see what size to order.

and stopped by parts store to pick up some materials needed to attempt some body work. never done it dont know much about it so figured id learn the best way i know how and just dive right in.

hopefully il have more pics this weekend..just depends on how much time i have to work on car.
By fatcoupe
#303565 got the sway bar cleaned and ready for paint but rain pwnd me. having problems getting my measurement for my bushings so gotta figure that out. and out of boredom and stuck in the house my b7 head is now torn apart lol
By fatcoupe
#303650 wifey gave me a camera..took a few pics..but i cant get the images to come up bigger....starting to tick me off :x any ways if you think u can help plzz post it

By dbrooks
#303656 Try using photobucket.

I think imageshack just gives you little thumbnails for photos unless you click on them :thumb:
By fatcoupe
#303700 use both...they both give me the same size x.x
:x
By 1ACarlos
#303855 Looks awesome
By fatcoupe
#304204 so i got some time the other day to work on the car. did alot...checked trans fluid, coolant, and oil. took the hood off to clean it. also cleaned up the eg front sway i got from junkyard and painted it. i was told the eg front sways will fit the sol. this isnt true x.x so the day didnt go as planned. BUT! i did spend some time under the hood to clean up a bit.

heres the sway painted

and the brackets for it

been thinkin hard about getting a daily to put this sol in project mode but i dont believe i have to funds to make it worth it and keep a dd running.
By fatcoupe
#304920 did some work on this the other day. nothing worth posting but i am bored. cleaned up my oil leak. painted my windshield wiper arms cause the paint was peeling off and they were silver. cleaned up a few bolts and painted a few as well. mainly was bored but its the small things that add up. wifey took some good pics of the car. il try to get them up tonight.
By fatcoupe
#304988 Image

figured out my problem! more pics hopefully tonight.
By 95kuope
#304994 nice i really like the bay pics... :thumb: