Post YOUR Del Sol here
By delsol28
#275062 Bought the car stock and starting building right away started mostly with body work; skunk2 springs on kyb struts, skunk2 front and rear camber kits, new ti-rods, and new strut mounts. Then i moved to the motor i swapped another d16z6 into the car and had a custom turbo kit made. As it sits its running about 8psi and i estimate like 175hp. This winter im pulling the motor doin a engine bay tuck and shave, and building my first motor. here is what im thinking:

75mm wisco pistons-
Radiator and hoses
Eagles h beam rods-
acl bearings-
comp cam 59300-
supertech valves springs-
supertech valves (STD)-
Blox retainers-
Supertech bronze valve guides-
machined-
skunk2 intake manifold-
68mm throttle body-
AEM fuel rail-
skunk2 cam gear-
Ram style manifold
Darton Wet sleeves-
Supertech block guard-
Timing belt
Turbo
LSD tranny
Stage 2 or 3 Clutch
Lightweight flywheel
water pump
Oil pump

Last edited by delsol28 on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By 1ACarlos
#275099 Nice build and welcome to the site
By delsol28
#275176 thanks guys and ya i love the d series im hoping with the build ill hit like 350hp and be kickin b series asses
By delsol28
#275182 what u guys think of the build, do u think those nimbers are realistic with what im doing?
By TrailerTrash
#275194 ooooo very nice :thumb:
By dbrooks
#275200 Looks good! I love the color :thumb:
By delsol28
#275202 thanks guys!!
By delsol28
#295085 Hey guys i havent updated in awhile but so far i have dropped off the block at the machine shop to have the sleeves pressed in and the crank rebalanced and cleaned. i also just got the pistons and rods. Waiting on getting my tax returns and will be purchasing some xxr 522 rims and also possibly some FF1 coilovers! ill try to get some more pics up son just got to recall how to post them lol

http://www.jhpusa.com/store/pc/viewPrd. ... category=0

http://www.xxrwheels.com/xxr_522_19.shtml