Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Zen Chameleon
#267878 About 3 weeks ago it happened, I was driving home from work and I noticed this little hottie following me on the back road. I kept a close eye on this beauty in my review. The whole time I had naughty thoughts running through my head and I just had to see where she was going. I played it cool and let her catch up before the turn so I could get a better look, at this point I had the gangsta lean going in the hatch back like I was somebody. At the stop sign I did what any guy would do and blipped the throttle while making the turn, I didn't burn rubber or anything just took off with the pedal down. Sure enough here she came flying up on my tail, I knew I had made an impression. At this point I had to of been cheesing pretty good. I slowed down to the speed limit change as I wasn't far from home. I looked back and noticed she pulled into my buddies car lot, HA You know I had to flip around. As soon as I pulled in there she was even more sexy than I had thought. I could tell right way that she wanted me to put my hands all over her. I said hello but I wanted to play it cool so I went into my buddies office to talk to him. I could see her watching me through the window just waiting for me to come back out. My friend told me straight up that she was a perfect match, of course she was a little rough around the edges and had a few miles on her but he said for me not to hesitate...So I didn't

Meet Delilah Soul..........................................................

1997 Honda, Del Sol 'S', 138K.

This is my new DD/Project so updates will be slow but I didn't want to blend her with my engine build thread. Thankz for checking it out
By JohnRM
#267883 her beauty area is dirty. u gota clean it :P
By 1ACarlos
#267888 Haha awesome. Nice Sol
By 94dolphin
#267955 Score! Thats a rare Sol you have there. Very nice!
By Zen Chameleon
#267961 Thankz gang! I'm pretty happy she found me lol. I'll be sure to post any and all updates as things start to happen. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#269252 very nice.

and all black seats? only the second pair ive ever seen :thumb:
By Zen Chameleon
TrailerTrash wrote:very nice.

and all black seats? only the second pair ive ever seen :thumb:

Thankz! Eh they have a color pattern design in them. The drivers seat has a couple burn holes from the PO too but they're hard to see against the black.

chrono404 wrote:Congrats on your sol. Looks very clean.
:thumb:

I appreciate it man. It needs some TLC on the exterior with dents and such but I'll get it taken care of in the future :wink:
By Classiccarsrule85
#269414 very nice indeed looks great much like a great start to an awesome project :thumb: 8)
By Zen Chameleon
jayEGR wrote:nice seeing more del sol on the site is a plus, nice fresh sol :thumb:

Thankz, I was really glad to see a Del Sol dedicated subforum here :woot:

Classiccarsrule85 wrote:very nice indeed looks great much like a great start to an awesome project :thumb: 8)

I appreciate it! I agree, it needs some TLC for sure but it's mostly a clean slate to work with. It will be a slow project but I already see a strong future for it :twisted:
By dbrooks
#270044 Dang dude! You must like to write or something. Looks nice, though. :thumb:
By austenjanzen
#276231 reading the first post i had no idea what i was walkin into this is classy good job
By Zen Chameleon
dbrooks wrote:Dang dude! You must like to write or something. Looks nice, though. :thumb:

Lol Thankz! Nawh man, 3rd shift delirium will make you think crazy stuff :eh:

austenjanzen wrote:reading the first post i had no idea what i was walkin into this is classy good job

Thank ya :wink:

Guess I could add a couple pics. No real updates as of yet...