Post YOUR Del Sol here
By dbrooks
#242363 Going murdered out man! What are your engine specs?

I bought a Sol tonight and made a build thread! Go check mine out! :thumb:
By RSuave
#242366 Well it is a daily driver and the engine is a B18A1 with a gsr tranny so going to keep it like that for awhile.
By chrono404
RSuave wrote:Well it is a daily driver and the engine is a B18A1 with a gsr tranny so going to keep it like that for awhile.

Nice Setup. I have a JDM B20(99Spec) with a EM1 B16 Transmission. I wish I went the path you did. It gives you much more paths to go with. Good Choice :thumb:

I also love your Choice for Rims. I have always Loved the Work's CR-Kai's. The Various Replica's the Rota Torques and the Drag DR-31's Look Better IMO as you dont have the stupid stickers. They look really good on your car.

Over all I love pretty much everything about your Sol Build.

Few Questions I have, What mounts do you have and how close is your Valve Cover to your Hood? Reason I ask is My OEM Integra Mounts give my B20 to much flex and its dented my hood. I noticed your hood is not dented. Thanks.

Edit:
You probably want to photoshop/mspaint/whatever your license plate numbers out of your pictures.
By ghskid06
#242382 Looks good. More details! How long have you had it?

i love the rims as well.
By RSuave
#242428 Hey the only thing I did to the car was buy the rims separate from the owner, they were originally white with a lot of scratches, so I sanded the rims down myself and used a satin black primer then 5 coats of satin black rim spray. Not sure about the mounts but the engine must be about 2 inches from the hood and the car is lowered on skunk 2 coil overs, it has Megan racing rear control arms, DC headers, stage 2 or 3 racing clutch. When I first originally looked at the car to buy, it had the gsr engine in it but the owner was selling it with the B18A1 but the gsr tranny is nice.
By dbrooks
#242470 Yours is better than mine! Ha I love yours, man! :D I drove a Sol with a B18A1 and LS tranny and it was still fast. I'd like to see what yours is like though.
By RSuave
#242499 The rims make it a little slower because they are really heavy but I have had people ride in it thinking it was a slow ls engine but it can put you back in your seat. Also the exhaust was cut off right after the cat idk why but it sounds awesome not like a 4 cylinder at all almost like an 80's vette.
By dbrooks
#242521 Thats cool. Im usually not a fan of cut off exhausts, but some people like them! Ha I drove a minivan at work that was cut off and it sounded just like a Harley!
By dbrooks
#247972 hey man! you have any updates?
By 1ACarlos
#279850 Awesome Del Sol.
By VtecStyle94
#302329 Very clean Del Sol! :thumb: