Post YOUR Del Sol here

Which color to paint?

33%
67%
By dbrooks
#255486 soooooo, i'm living in portland now and i freakin love it. it seems as they have a lot more honda's here then in kansas city! clean ones too!!
By Loki_95EG
#255881 Damn dude... left us with suspense of what color the Sol was gonna be... and up an moved to Portland!! lol its all good! Keep us updated!
By dbrooks
#256087 will do man! i love it here! my sister has the sol right now. it is ebp though :thumb:
By Loki_95EG
#256176 Werd!! How long you stayin in Portland bro?
By 94dolphin
dbrooks wrote:soooooo, i'm living in portland now and i freakin love it. it seems as they have a lot more honda's here then in kansas city! clean ones too!!

You from KC? Thats a pretty clean sol man. Are you on KCSR?
By d-mon
#268127 still now pic of ebp del sol, whats up with that? :(
By dbrooks
#268276 I sold it. I'm looking for a new civic out here, but I'm only home for 6 days at a time and I have other things to take care of. I'm probably gonna go with a coupe or a hatch, because it's more practical. I liked having to two seats, but I'd rather have 4. Hell, maybe I'll get another Sol for a second car. :thumb:

I used to be on KCSR, but I don't get on much anymore. I'm pretty good friends with Ryan (hatin-imports) He's a cool dude.
By austenjanzen
#279971 2 seats is always better but you know

4 doors = more whores
By dbrooks
austenjanzen wrote:2 seats is always better but you know

4 doors = more whores

Haha I've done my business with sedans, but I didn't really like it. It changes things now that I have an awesome girlfriend too. Hahaha

I'm really considering buying a new Del Sol, though. I found one for a really good price and I still have everything ready to go for one. I'm just so picky when it comes to buying cars and the fact that I'm working away from home more than I am home makes it a little tougher to buy a car.

I'll be getting a new one soon though! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#280459 Hahaha! I have a bed!! :thumb: