Post YOUR Del Sol here
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote::woot:

i need a damn camera

yeah you do. I just use my cell phone for most of my pics. I have a camera i just never have it with me.
By ghskid06
#248019 Heres the car lowered a little. Will lower it more once i get new shocks and tires.

Before and after.
Before:
After:

New exhaust welded up as of yesterday.
Its very quiet compared to running without one for the couple weeks that i have. It does have a pretty decent sound to it too. I like it.
By dbrooks
#248050 looks awesome! im glad to hear good things about that exhaust. i might buy one, i dont know
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote:looks awesome! im glad to hear good things about that exhaust. i might buy one, i dont know

thanks man. Lol. It definitely will keep me from getting pulled over for noise. So thats pretty quiet. I can also hear the road and my motor for the first time. The sedan the motor was in before had a loud exhaust too. Its strange being able to actually hear the engine bay now.
By dbrooks
#248320 thats sick. id really really like to have a greddy ti-c or something around those lines. i wrote out a whole 2 page list of everything i want to do to mine. im a neat freak, i guess!
By ghskid06
#248968 Image

By 94EJ2
#249042 i found the thrush mufflers sound better with the staggered/flared side out the back but they work for a cheapish muffler to quiet a car down a bit
By ghskid06
94EJ2 wrote:i found the thrush mufflers sound better with the staggered/flared side out the back but they work for a cheapish muffler to quiet a car down a bit

I didnt notice one side being staggered or flared. Just a center and an offset side. But yeah i like the way it sounds. It might sound different if i didnt have a cat on there too. I Dont think the exhaust would sound quite as nice without one.

I might be getting a new car this weekend. We'll have to see. As much as i love my del sol my gf wont even ride in it because she thinks its ugly. So its very possible that ill be trading it for a car we both like. If that happens people will know, trust me.
By dbrooks
#249159 sounds like you need a new girlfriend! hahahaha kidding!

i guess that proves that sol's are a "girls" car. :thumb:
By 94EJ2
ghskid06 wrote:
94EJ2 wrote:i found the thrush mufflers sound better with the staggered/flared side out the back but they work for a cheapish muffler to quiet a car down a bit

I didnt notice one side being staggered or flared. Just a center and an offset side. But yeah i like the way it sounds. It might sound different if i didnt have a cat on there too. I Dont think the exhaust would sound quite as nice without one.

thats what i ment was offset i couldnt think of the word lol
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote:sounds like you need a new girlfriend! hahahaha kidding!

you mean people think they are girls cars? Ive never really thought of that.
By ghskid06
94EJ2 wrote:
ghskid06 wrote:

thats what i ment was offset i couldnt think of the word lol

gotcha no problem man. I do that too sometimes.
By dbrooks
ghskid06 wrote:

i might of just assumed that. whenever i brought mine home, my mom tried making it really clear to me that sol's are "girls cars."
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote:
ghskid06 wrote:

i might of just assumed that. whenever i brought mine home, my mom tried making it really clear to me that sol's are "girls cars."

lol. My mom just told me that it was a "cute little car" but i still think its def a dudes car.
By dbrooks
#249351 fasho! hahaha