Post YOUR Del Sol here
By 94EJ2
#246852 i have one of those mufflers it sounded good on my brothers z6 ef hatch not raspy just nice deep tone but he changed it so i just have the muffler sitting in my garage
By 603 jdm
#246856 my thrush turbo seems too sound pretty good on mine not raspy or loud till u realy get on it has a nice lil burble subie sound at idle, well mine seems to atleast. i only drove like 45 mins away for my civic haha came with 3/4 tank of gass too :woot:
By dbrooks
#246859 those wheels would look real good! :thumb:
By ghskid06
#247173 On my way to pick up some rims. Will post pics tonight when I get back.
Last edited by ghskid06 on Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ghskid06
#247210 Sneak peek.

By 603 jdm
#247212 owww owwww!!! damn i love those slips! to badd they aint red haha
By dbrooks
#247223 dannnnnnnnnnnng! put em on! put em on!!!!
By ghskid06
#247447 got the wheels on today. Def sitting too high now. Prob wont keep the blue but go with black or something like that.

I apologize for the filthiness of the car. It needs a major wash. Its covered in grease, dirt, salt, sweat and tears.

flushness though

Let me know what you think. It looks really funny to me because its not what im use to seeing. It definitely looks like im going to have to get some coilovers now. Also get some better pics tomorrow while its light out.
By 603 jdm
#247472 to be honest i really like them but that close up pic looks like somee 4x4 status side tread haha. still looks good to me thoughill take the stockys off ur hands haha theyd look a helluva lot better then my 13" steelies tht are mismatched rims.
By ogxandrew
603 jdm wrote:to be honest i really like them but that close up pic looks like somee 4x4 status side tread haha. still looks good to me thoughill take the stockys off ur hands haha theyd look a helluva lot better then my 13" steelies tht are mismatched rims.

i rode with 2 13", 1 - 14", and 1 universal 16" when i got my hatch! hahaha hella baller.
By ghskid06
603 jdm wrote:to be honest i really like them but that close up pic looks like somee 4x4 status side tread haha. still looks good to me thoughill take the stockys off ur hands haha theyd look a helluva lot better then my 13" steelies tht are mismatched rims.

Yeah i got the rims cheap enough that i didnt feel i was paying for the tires that came on it. I might take em back off and sell the tires on it and get some 50 series tires.

As far as the ek alloys go i will def be selling them to help pay for new tires.

I didnt have new tires in my budget. But i dont want to ride around with honkin tires either. Might skip a couple things i had planned and put them off till summer. Priorities now are getting my exhaust welded up, tires, body work.
By Punksz6
#247478 Nice rims!I like that close up pic!! :)
By dbrooks
#247483 looks awesome dude!
By ghskid06
dbrooks wrote:looks awesome dude!

thanks dude. I think i like em too. The del sol is just so teeny, glad i went with 15 inch rims instead of the 16s i was looking at. Im def getting smaller tires prob this weekend.

Already have someone coming to pic up the ek wheels tomorrow. Just posted them on cl about an hour ago. Lets hope they make it.
By 603 jdm
#247511 niceee, my buddy is pushin me towards buying some i think their 2000 ex wheels from his cousin he wants like 175 for them wth tires tht have bout 75% tread left