Post YOUR Del Sol here
By palooza
#25743 well comin home one night from seven elevan and there is this sick turn i always cruise through. well i took it going the same speed i always do through the turn but something went wrong causeing my back end to slide out, i tried everything but before i could get control i went straight into a cement light pole, lets just say... it one. heres some pics of the car and the turn that kicked my ass....

the turn...
the car.......

R.I.P it sure will be missed.
By asianrob
#25746 dang sad to see man!
By lip_vtec
#25747 thats gotta be gutting man. real nice motor too!
By teal_dx
#25748 ouch! I hope they are not going to total it :(

you gotta hit pretty hard in an EG to get the bags to blow, you ok?

What are you going to do with it?

other than the radiator support and maybe front driver end of the frame, throw on some new sheetmetal, airbags, and radiator and it looks good to go. Is all of the suspension & under side ok?

This would be a great project for a 99-00 EK front end sheetmetal swap :thumb:
By palooza
#25749 yea i think they are going to total it. so im probably going to part it out and start from scratch, it all really depends on how much the insurance gives me for it.

here is a pic of the pole i hit...
By bietelboer
#25751 Damn, how fast were you going?
By ChicagoMike
#25753 That blows!! :x

Another one going into the RIP section in the hall of fame. :cry:
By Gorveatt
#25756 NOOOOOOO!!! Your Sol was one of my favorite's i have ever seen :(
By teal_dx
#25759 I'm interested to know how much they offer to sell it back to you for. I think it is a great foundation for a project like a drag car with a tubed front. Or a front end conversion...
By Greasedmonkey
#25766 That blows man.

I hope you can at least get it back if its totalle dto part out.

Are those real Work equips?
By chnzgoofball
#25767 ouch im sorry for the lost of the car but are you ok???
By york62
#25803 ya man you must have gotten banged up, you coudl make that car beautiful again!...wanna sell the rims?? haha
By palooza
#25831 yea im alright guys, i should find out tomorrow sometime how much im going to get for it, and the wheels are not real equips, they are made by konig. and as for selling them i have a buddy thats already going to buy them, sorry!!!