Post YOUR Del Sol here
By Ecc0
#224731 I was going through some old pics on my computer and found some of my first car.

Was a Del Sol VXI 1.5 SOHC vtec and yes first car so I riced the f*ck out of it.

Let the ripping begin

And yes Neons :lol:

After a while I did a D to B swap fell in love with Honda's all over again though I still miss having a D series and started wanting a more practical car and sold this to a Welsh guy called A.Rimmer (No Joke) got a coupe and then a Hatch then another coupe then another hatch and now another coupe and not even lip kit in sight.
By poorman type-r
#224735 I was gonna say the front wasn't too bad but the back killed it lol. At least you grew out of the rice stage :thumb:
By Ecc0
#224754 The new ride is still a shell as waiting for my new welder to arrive will get a build post started real soon has been a slow project for the last year so a little more waiting won't hurt
By asianrob
#224809 hold on was that a trans top?!
By tbomber266k
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Wow lol how fast did that spoiler and sideskirts make u go????
:lol: :facepalm:
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
By Ecc0
#224832 Spoiler added about 10bhp skirts 5 lol I know it was a full on rice rocket but got board real quick and went onto rat look race cars
By OleFolk
#224837 It really isnt that bad without the rear bench-seat wing
I just hate body kits that are not oem
The only aftermarket add on that is successful are lips and subtle side skirts
By Ecc0
OleFolk wrote:It really isnt that bad without the rear bench-seat wing
I just hate body kits that are not oem
The only aftermarket add on that is successful are lips and subtle side skirts

I know this now just at the time I thought it was a good idea, my local car club loved it but as a group we all grew out of that scene together some moving on to Skylines, Scooby's, RX7's and I stayed with the pocket rockets is the love for Honda's