Post YOUR Del Sol here
By acurasports
#223892 hey guys! my name is kai and i am from germany! i was very happy to see this page about the best cars:-) we here in germany are pissed off about all the volkswagen und audis driving on the AUTOBAHN :twisted:

today i wanne show u my x. its from 1993 and in the best conditions! no scratches or damages! the car only rides about 50000km in these 17years :oops: i only drive it on very sunny days. when u see the fotos u know why. i am very proud the have one of the cleanest sols here in small germany. on honda meetings u only see high spoilered crx. i like the clean style. i am searching every day day on ebay parts from u out of the USA. maybe here someone would like to swap with me lights or other stuff! jdm or usdm is soo great! please whatch my fotos and forgive about my bad english!

i would like to hear from u!! :D :D
By Carfanatic
#223896 car look great! engine bay and trunk looks good 8)
Only, dont like the rims.. :oops:
By acurasports
#223907 yes maybe youre right.. i am looking for some other rims at the moment. but in germany there are lots of problems with rims...
By ghskid06
#223911 car looks clean, nice job keeping it that way. Interior also looks really nice.
By dbrooks
#226977 looks clean! i like that valve cover you have. i was actually born in Gelnhausen, Germany. My dad was in the US Army and was stationed there. Id like to come back sometime soon and visit everything.
By TNFBandit
#226992 nice looking sol. i just left germany recently after living there for 7 years and i miss the autobahn so much, just drive as fast as i felt like.
have fun
By acurasports
#227476 oh yeah! i have the "autobahn" only 1km away from my home! if i had a bad day i sit in my car to give full power :thumb:
after this i fell better :) the autobahn near my town in always free to take a ride
By Dareko
acurasports wrote:but in germany there are lots of problems with rims...

why?

engine bay :thumb:
By acurasports
#228332 because all the rims i would like to buy are not allowed! we have something called TÃœV who wanne see lots of papers and reports to get allowed to drive these! and all american rims dont have anything like this.