Post YOUR Del Sol here
By chrono404
#189718 Table of Contents:
Page 1
- Just got my Delsol, Starting out pics

Page 2
- Lowered on Tokico Blue Struts and Unknown coils from my old EK
- Installed 16" Rota J-Spl Rims from my EK on Delsol.
- Sunny Photoshoot
- Swapped out my White 16" Rota JSpl's for my Bronze 15" Quantem Tek Rims
- Talked about B20 Swap status and Future Suspension Mods.

Page 3
- Rolling Shots
- Start of B20 Swap

Page 4
- Updates of B20 Swap

Page 5
- Completion pics of B20 Swap
- New 2.5" Custom Exhaust Installed
- Pics of Hid's and Amber Center "Fog"/Aux lights.

Page 6
- Pics of 3sage wax job. Crazy Shiney

Page 7
- Pics of Random Photoshoots

Page 8 (WARNING 40+ Pics on page)
- Installed GSR Water pump and Timing Belt
- Installed XTD Stage 2 Clutch

Page 9
- Hit the 1/4 At Pacific Raceways in Kent,Wa
- Best 1/4 Was 15.655 @ 87.14mph

Page 10
- Photoshoot with my new Canon 500D DLSR Camera

Page 11
- Random Pics

Page 12
- Started collecting Turbo parts with a new Ram Horn.

Page 14
- Sold Delsol.
Current Build Specs - Always upto date

Performance Parts:
99Spec JDM B20b with 33,XXX Miles
- 22T GSR Waterpump and Timing Belt
EM1 B16 Transmission with LSD
XTD Stage 2 Clutch
Generic Cold air intake
Pace Setter Headers
"Top Fuel" Stainless Steal 2.5" Exhaust to Turbo Muffler
No Name "Test Pipe"
Modified Short Shifter
Carbon Fiber Weighted Shift Knob
Still has Cruise Control and Power Steering.

Suspension and Rims:
Rota JSPL 16"x7" +40 Offset(12.1lbs each)
Honda Odyssey Center Caps
195/40 r16 BF Goodrich geForce Sport (in front)
195/40 r16 Toyo Proxies 4 (in back)
No Name Camber Kits(Front and Rear)
Tokico Blue Struts with unknown Coils

Exterior Mods:
Amber Corners

Audio:
Panasonic MP3 CD Player
Infinity 6" Speakers (front and rear)

Original Post:

As many of you know my B20 Ek Hatch was totaled a whlie back, I have since been on the look out for a new Car. I went to Portland with my dad to go looking at cars, On the way back up we stopped in Vancouver and found this!

A 98% Stock Delsol Si. Newer Panasonic CD/Mp3 Plater with upgraded speakers and American Racing Rims. Everything else is stock, Stock air box, exhaust everything. 190,000 Miles(Rolled over on way home) on Its Stock z6. Pulls pretty good for a Single cam, Looks like it burns a little oil in high RPM's. The Body is flawless, Not even a Door Ding!

When I got home 2 hours later it was dark and raining so I didn't take more pictures. After Work Tomorrow, Weather Permitting I plan on moving my Suspension and Rota J-Spl's from my EK to the Delsol. The B20 will also Rest in the bay in time.
Last edited by chrono404 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 22 times in total.
By dro21
#189724 great buy...hope you bring the delsol section to life :lol:
By 92egdxhatch
#189737 aww snap!

a soon t be b20 swapped del sol. FAST. please make it a cr/vtec in the future. :thumb:
By chrono404
JUICE wrote:nice find man!

didn't wanna show off your sweet new American racing rims eh? :lol: :lol:

Thanks,

I took a picture of the car infront of the dealership, Thats how the car was parked.

I'm not a fan of the current American racing rims. I will be giving them to my dad so he can have Rims for his Corolla, Even ugly rims are better then ballin' walmart hubcaps.

I dont plan on making the JDM b20 into a CR-VTEC, Mainly as if I am going to put the money into getting a vtec head and the tuning I might as well cam and boost the non-vtec head and get more power out of it that way.

B20 swap wont be happening right away, But will be done in the next month or two. Immediate Plans are to Drop it and put my Rotas On, This should be happening tomarrow when i get off work unless the weather doesn't work out, If thats the case it will happen sunday.

I also plan on getting an OEM Carbon Fiber hood soon as well.
By 1updelsol
#189743 Nice!!

you'll love it.. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#189749 nice come up!
cant wait to see this thing in action :thumb:
By chrono404
#189769 When I woke up this morning I saw it was sunny so I had to snap some pic's and upload them before getting ready for work.

No Dings at all, Look at that smooth body lines
100% Stock D16z6 and ex/si transmission. Nice enough for now, Wont be there for long :D
An odd thing I noticed is this doesn't have the second hood stop like the EG's, DC's and EK's do. That was kinda disappointing
190047 Miles currently, It rolled over on the 200 miles trip back home.
These speaker covers Will be coming off, Hopefully the Door panel isn't cut up by them, If so I will be getting new OEM panels. then Hide nice speakers behind them. At the same time put something better then the subpar infinity speakers in the car.
Seat covers cover warn delsol seats, They have a Red Stripe, I would have figured it would be black as thats the color of the car. New sol seats or S2k seats will be here soon enough.

All the little things are working perfectly, one dash light went out behind the 3-8k section of the tach, That will be as easy fix as i have tons of extra clusters sitting in my garage. The Only thing i dont like about the interior atm is there are no cup holders. Well if there are I havn't found them yet.
By Classiccarsrule85
#189785 nice sol FTW glad to hear things are going better after your loss......

i think there was a optional peice you could stick in the back armrest area but i think that would be a bad spot for one because you shift and then boom you hit your drink.,......so id say grab a universal fold-able cup holder and figure out a custom way to attach it.....

but anyhow thats something you dont see very often a stock car lol....very nice sol.....its awesome when the whole windows sides and rear go down and the targa top is gone woot!
By Dippin_EG
#189792 Great find Chrono! I would definitely just rock the hell out of that d16... that may just be me though :?

looks hella clean for the mileage it has :thumb:
By 1updelsol
#189810 cup holders inside the center cubby.. open the lid and pull them down from the bottom of the lid :thumb: they actually work great.. unless you buy a $1.00 arizona from 7-11.. lol

ill post a pic later if you cant find it..
By 1updelsol
#189811 you should come to vegas invasion. lots of sols from around the states come... click my sig. for info
By blk92hb
#189814 great find :thumb: you should put s2k seats in it. it would look sexy with them