Post YOUR Del Sol here
By dbrooks
#275478 I'm sure Brian Crower has some sick cams! Either way you go, it's gonna be sick!
By chrono404
dbrooks wrote:I'm sure Brian Crower has some sick cams! Either way you go, it's gonna be sick!

Thanks.
I will probally end up finding what specs the cams I want to get and have delta regrind the extra cams I have sitting in storage. Probally going to use Crower 403 Cam Specs. I thought 404 would be cool as it would match my user name, however the 403 is a stage 1, the 404 a stage 2 and makes power above 7k. However I very well might go with a 404 Stage 2 setup.

JUICE wrote:supercharge it!!!

especially now that you got the wRex!!

The m45 Supercharger used in alot of Maita supercharger setups with the short snoat should work. I Really want to go this route. I just need to find a decently priced short m45.

The Delsol is still faster then my WRX currently, however once the WRX Goes Stage 2(Turbo Back Exhaust + Pro Tune) I'm sure that wont be the case. Thus I need the super charger on the sol.
By dbrooks
#275766 Are you and your friends still having regular meets up there?
By chrono404
dbrooks wrote:Are you and your friends still having regular meets up there?

Yes we do. Over the summer its been every Wed evening, then Either Friday or Sunday. Sometimes both. Since summer is winding down We will probably go back down to just one meet a week. However we always have meets up here. I am lazy and take my WRX to a good deal of the meets though as I dont feel like driving home and getting the Sol after work.
By dbrooks
#275771 Haha nice. I'd be pumped to come to one of your meets sometime.
By chrono404
#278154 I have started collecting parts for my Winter Rebuild.

I picked up this ramhorn. Its made for a D Series however the quality of the welds seam awesome. I picked it off a buddy who was planning on using it on his H Series until he got a great deal on ready to bolt on manifold.

I will have a B Series Flange welded on.

I was planning on super charging. However for the price of the superchargers it only makes since to go Turbo instead. Videos of Juice killing fools on the 1320, as well as my Turbo WRX Daily only made me boost on the sol even more. I plan on a bigger turbo with low boost. Such as a GT30r at 5 or 7 psi. I'm shooting for low 200's at the wheel to start out with.

Gt30's on B20's seam to start spooling around 4k, which is perfect so I can stay out of boost in town. then break boost for Freeway pulls. Low boost shouldn't be bad with a B16 Tranny.
By teal_dx
The Delsol is still faster then my WRX currently, however once the WRX Goes Stage 2(Turbo Back Exhaust + Pro Tune) I'm sure that wont be the case. Thus I need the super charger on the sol.

I like your logic! :thumb: :woot:
By eg-guy
#278304 im in for this build :thumb:
By chrono404
#278800 I appreciate everyone's comments and looking forward to the build. I am pumped to start picking up AWD and Turbo Parts. This will be awesome.

I was outside and thinking it was a comfortable temperature, Its my day off so I'm going outside and enjoying the beautiful Washington fall. The Roof is off even though the windows are up.

I decided to snap a few pics. The Sol has a date to go on a Photoshoot with a JDM b20b/GSR Tranny EK Hatch slammed on Konig Rims in the next few days.
By dbrooks
#279304 AHHHH SNAP! I'm stoked to see this! I've been slowly picking up parts for my next EG. I'm actually in the middle of talking to a guy about buying his coupe. I'd be pumped to come up to a meet! :thumb: :thumb: