Post YOUR Del Sol here
By HondaAcuraGirl85
#164777 I drive a 1993 Milano Red Honda Del Sol Si (Yes ladies & gents she's a hard top convertible)...the only thing done to it at this point is a short air intake and a cold air intake...She needs a LOT of work and TLC. Planned mods are a GSR swap, full 2.5 inch catback exhaust, programmed HonData ECU w/ S100 chip, a glass top, a trans-top conversion, skunk 2 lowering system, supercharger, smoked black taillights and a black, white, or cotton candy pink paint job, pink glo gauges, custom leather interior (haven't decided colors yet). I would like to get another 2000 Integra GSR, but i'll keep my little Del Sol until I can afford another one...I used to own a Silver '95 Integra LS, the sold it for a Clover Green Pearl Integra GSR that got stolen New Years day 2009 but was recovered that night, but had no engine or tranny, and my Skunk II lowering coilovers were gone..., then I had a 2000 Milano Red GSR but it was stolen Oct 28, 2009...never recovered.

I'd really like to take a few ideas from this Sol: http://www.honda-girls.com/forum_viewtopic.php?20.17663

or this one: http://www.honda-girls.com/forum_viewtopic.php?27.17260

Here's mine, to start....
Image[/img]
Last edited by HondaAcuraGirl85 on Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By big_scoggs
#164778 Nice del sol. I got a red one also with gsr. They are way more fun with the swap We need more del sols on this site
By elrompetoto
#164780 Nice sol man now slam that bitch remeber if u can drive it like its stock it ant as low as it needs 2 be
By Dippin_EG
elrompetoto wrote:Nice sol man now slam that bitch remeber if u can drive it like its stock it ant as low as it needs 2 be

im guessing by the username, he is a girl.

WElcome none the less. Nice base to start with. :thumb:
By HondaAcuraGirl85
alldatJUICE wrote:I hope "security system" is somewhere on the plans list?

Ohhhh most definitely. I had a Viper w/ remote pager on my last Teg, but it went haywire, can anyone recommend the best brand to get?
By elrompetoto
Dippin_EG wrote:
elrompetoto wrote:Nice sol man now slam that bitch remeber if u can drive it like its stock it ant as low as it needs 2 be

im guessing by the username, he is a girl.

WElcome none the less. Nice base to start with. :thumb:
hmm u mite be right
By Joplies
#164814 :lol:
By EgCruiser
PASSWORD EG HATCH wrote:CLEAN CAR

that seat cover are Not clean looking . but rest looking pretty damn
"clean" lower it a lot , and it will look Hot :D