Post YOUR Del Sol here
By S0LITUDE
#297 Yeah Boy thats right..
First off you can check this thread out and see what it came from just got all this work done. And yeah I would say it was alot
http://www.teamsolcal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7978

Second here are some beauty shots.....
http://www.Carster.com/s0litude

and some info not really that good.....

Lastly some shots for you kiddy's

but check out the other two links fo sure.. They all have differnt pictures and stuff. Hell even my myspace has different pictures.
http://www.myspace.com/infamous_whiteboy
By fresh eh2*
#301 i dont think i could pull that off, thats too gurly
By teal_dx
#309 it takes a real man to put pink rims on his car :lol:
I gotta say though it looks pretty good! They have a nice lip on them too. Are those Spun Supermesh rims? Good to see something different other than Black w/ polished lip, I wouldn't have the balls to do it. Clean Sol 8)
By S0LITUDE
#331 Yeah there the super mesh. I love thoose things. I don't think they take that much balls you just ahve to be ready for people to speak there opinion about them. and yes they do have a pretty fat lip for there size. I just enjoy that there probably is only a hand full of people out there with my rims, alot better feeling then seeing a bunch of people with them.
It's funny though I was at Little Ceasers the other day and a girl walk in got food and then left. There was me and my homie and a group of four. The girl walks back in and asks the girl if the white honda was her's. Ofcorse she said no and I lovingly said it was mine. She wanted to know were I got my rims. So at least I'm attracting the right crowd.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#750 pink wheels now thats balls. supermeshes are awesome
By id3379
#51011 im sure Barbie would approve :thumb:
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#61313 FINALLY!!!! someone that has the pink super meshes. i love them im about to buy me some unless u wanna trade for some silver ROTA group n's. ill give u the tires as well. i dont care what the tires look like. let me know if u wanna trade. i really want those meshes
By CivicTypeR
id3379 wrote:im sure Barbie would approve :thumb:

hahahahaha! :lol:

teal_dx wrote:those rims are long gone, this car was stolen & recovered partially stripped, but not too bad. :cry:

Bastards!!! You guys in the States get all your shit stolen if it isn;t bolted down.
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#61454 dammit. im sick of this country, its sad that u cant even own a stock civic or tegra without it getting jacked. its sad :x
By egchick
#61458 looks real clean!
but i see soooo many ppl with pink spuns!
anyways, keep the good work son! :)
By JDM FERIO BOYZ
#61464 ive never seen anyone with the pink spuns yet, only the black ones.
By EgCruiser
#62656 raw del sol, and Rims. but get some other colour on the rims, Red and black,.. thats gonna be Nice,instead of RICE :thumb:
By opocot
#62749 nice :thumb:
By EgCruiser
#75229 anything new ??