Post YOUR Sedan here
By chrono404
#6907695 Hey guys, its been a while since i have done anything on the civic or on the site. I recently got married and live on an island in Washington and working my way up my current company. I had an old build thread but its full of dead pics so here is a new one.

HISTORY
My dad and i spotted this civic in a wrecking yard with a blown z6. We end up buying it from them and putting in a zc vtec from japan. I drove it when i occasionally needed to drive far distances and wanted more mpgs then my wrx would give me.

After getting a new job i No longer needed the commuter car and let my dad use it. When i came back a year or so later and visited i saw the civic under a tarp and i had save him.

Damage/options
Current damage to paint on roof, thinking of painting or vinyl wrapping the car a dark purple similar to black berry pearl on a honda fit.

Mildew stains on sunroof cover. Its dead just not sure how to clean it.

Damage on fender from before i bought the car. Will fix this when i do body work/paint.

Damage on rear quarter panel. Will fix when i do body work.

Pictures
Rear badge is super faded. Going to recut a new one of vinyl

Current plans:
Put acura el leather interior back in.
Install optional center console and android dual din head unit
Swap in ek steering column and fn2 civic steering wheel, fn2 clock spring, and adapters to make media buttons work on android head unit.
Tint windows
Fix body and paint or wrap the car purple.
Wide body fender flares and 17x9 Rota Torques with all season running +5 offset with adapter width included.
Red / clear oem style tails
After wife gets liceanse and passes driving classes swap in 5 speed manual ek hx transmission and teach wife to drive manual.