Post YOUR Sedan here
By egkhmer
#115548 recently picked up another eg sedan.

D16A SOHC
MS Designs sides and back skirt
15" ROH Reflex rims 205/50/R15 rubber

picked up a mugen front lip to even out the sides and back
got some jamex super low springs to drop the height
more pics to come
By Mr Rattles
#115830 Clean bro
By egkhmer
Mr Rattles wrote:Clean bro

thanks bro, yeah this is my daily driver. plans are to just get the front lip on and lowered springs in, respray the car white, get a decent set of 15's or 16's,and then put in maybe a b16b, if not too expensive. always see civics with either b18c,b18cr,b16a,h22a,k20 but never the b16b haha, only a handful. then just do some interior mods like racing seats, white face gauges etc.. so just keep coming back haha
By eusdmg
#115939 where can i find one of those spoilers? :?
By egkhmer
#115950 got it with the car. check at your local honda wreckers, they might have some
By eusdmg
#115989 unfortunatley i live in the US, those didnt come on cars over here, at least i dont think so, someone correct me if im wrong.
By egkhmer
#116008 update pics.

painted my front side indicators amber. turned out pretty good.. if ur happy im happy

still waiting to put on the lip and install springs
By Mr Rattles
eusdmg wrote:unfortunatley i live in the US, those didnt come on cars over here, at least i dont think so, someone correct me if im wrong.

those came oem on the 180e

you can get 1 from South Africa where i stay its under 500rand plus shipping its not that expensive cause your dollar rate

i think you can even get the 1 with the brake light
By Simmons
#118622 Clean ride guy :thumb:
I have the same motor.So if your modding plz keep me informed :woot:
By egkhmer
#119125 pics with the mugen lip. also picked up some volk rays nr-s 15's too. car is now lowered too, just need a better camera to take photos cos these ones r shite!!

By egkhmer
#119126 pics with the mugen lip. also picked up some volk rays nr-s 15's too. car is now lowered too, just need a better camera to take photos cos these ones r shite!!

By Mr Rattles
#119129 bru
why did you chuck the 5star mags exse
By Simmons
#119134 get some red lugs :thumb:
By egkhmer
Mr Rattles wrote:bru
why did you chuck the 5star mags exse

huh?
By egkhmer
Simmons wrote:get some red lugs :thumb:

haha im about to paint the car soon bro, white color. and paintin the rays bronze with polished lip yayay!!