By eusdmg
#115287 thanks man! :thumb:
By dawg316
#115390 real clean. any pics of the interior. i think i spy integra seats
By chrono404
dawg316 wrote:real clean. any pics of the interior. i think i spy integra seats

x2

Looks like Integra Seats to me as well.

Very Clean 4 door. Any Plans for Rims/Lowering?
By eusdmg
#115400 thanks guys, yes you do spy correctly. and yeah suspension and wheels are comin, but my job might be ending shortly, so im gonna see how that works out, hopefully i can find something before it ends, if so koni/gc's and not real sure on wheels yet, kinda want fat fives. which i will polish.

By marquisdee1018
#115408 Looks good. Where did you get your mud flaps from? I'm looking for a set for my sedan.
By Simmons
#115441 Clean ride.Not to keen on the brown interior though.
By drago742gtr
#115452 looks good i think ill have to get me a set of integra seats :thumb:
By egsedanguy
Simmons wrote:Clean ride.Not to keen on the brown interior though.

ya no one likes brown. but hey im sure if he had the money he would not have brown. mine was brown, there is not much you can do besides paint work and dye. or go and get ass raped by an upholstry shop thats gonna charge a couple grand to convert all of it to black.
By eusdmg
#115540 :shock: whats with all the hatin on the brown interior? everyone i talk to hates it, but i LOVE it. although brown IS my fav color. its the best part of this car!

oh i got my flaps from ebay for like 40 bucks. oem honda, and still in the original package. i will check for his name, i think he has a store.
By eusdmg
#115541 search hnmparts on ebay.
By marquisdee1018
eusdmg wrote:search hnmparts on ebay.

Thanks a lot man :thumb:
By Simmons
#115575 Sorry if it seems like im hateing.Im just not use to seeing brown interior.
We neva got that here in SA.
By eusdmg
#115592 its cool man, i kind of like that people dont like it, means alot of them wont have it, helps mine stand out a bit