Post YOUR Sedan here
By nic
#114418 Image

well this is my first car,and my dream car.cant wait to start moding it
By nic
#114477 yeah the body is super clean,no rust :woot: has only 91000 original miles,and the steelies i plan on cleaning them up ,scrape them clean,and re-paint them.or get a job and by rims,next summer i plan on doing a bseries swap,have it lowered,rims,lip kit,and exhaust front to back,and somethig done with my lights,and hopefully put in a radio soon,and in a few years engine rebuild and turbo
By eg_turbo_hatch
#114535 i have ask does the cluster read 91,000 or is that what they told you because thats a auto cluster and yours is manual so they have been swapped
By nic
#114580 no it really does have 91000 on the title,i didnt have a tak so i bought one and took it apart and turned the numbers to be what the original miles were on the original cluster
By jsp891
#115106 Hey I will sell you my engine for $300 bucks. :D
By Chance
#115107 Keep the SOHC in!!!! :hehe: :hehe: :thumb:
By nic
#154197 just a few little updates

By dawg316
#154198 nice wheels, are those 14" del sol fat fives or 15" integra fat fives.

I want your wheels so badly :(
By Sirjump
#154200 Love the wheels, best immediate upgrade from when you got the car.

Did you clean the engine room yet? :)
By nic
#154206 del sol 14s. i pressure washed the engine bay at the end of spring.this week im scraping my steelies, primering and repainting.
By chrono404
#154221 Those Fat Fives make your car look mean. :thumb:

I love it. Rims are a Very simple mod that makes your car so much cleaner. :thumb:
By Simmons
#155795 Looking good bro.
Drop it and get those centre caps.
Over here that rim rolls :thumb:
By nic
#155846 im planning to drop it around grduation time in june, with some tenzo-r lowering springs.and get a new exhaust startig with the headers back,and maybe an aem short ram intake.