Post YOUR Sedan here
By dawg316
#113561 Picked this up a week ago. pretty much stock except for the sterio system. gonna keep it this way. BTW its green BG-31P not harvard blue even though the pics make it look that way

Simple Green FTW

exterior
stock

interior
stock

engine
stock

maintenance
champion plugs
air filter
oil change

I.C.E.
4 pioneer 6.5"
kenwood mp3 head unit
clarion amp
alpine type-E 12" sub

future mods
tint ( this weekend)
rims
lower
By 95projektvic
#113572 looks pretty blue to me :?

how much u pay for it?

sedans :woot:
By dawg316
#113576 $2500 engines good new headgasket, timing belt but it need some rust repair due to the honda rust
By WhiteEG4Door
#113632 nice find. itll be a good dd. Hondas always are.
By 92egdxhatch
#113642 is it a 5spd?
clean and stock FTW!!!!! :woot:
By Simmons
#113663 clean ride guy :thumb:
By 95projektvic
#113747 interior shots. :D
By dawg316
#120763 Update.
gave it a polish and wax. mothers step 2 polish and step 3 carnuba wax.
Sea of gray interior
and my 1 window tint job 20% tint ( gonna finsish it this weekend)
By d-mon
#120851 clean sedan = win
By dawg316
#198184 *UPDATE*
been a while since i updated this. well to fill you guys on what happend. i kinda gave up on this car, about a week ago then the unthinkable happend and it got hit and runned. a truck backed into the rear door and destroyed it, insurance coverd it all and the body shop repainted the hole right side and also repaired the rust on one quarter pannel :woot: the car now looks better then ever ( on one side) and i instantly fell back in love. got some new rims ( for free from my friend with a VW)

now for the pics 8)
and a photoshop of it lowerd and with amber corners, just cuz i can :P
By ditoegsaloon
#198187 i wish me eg8 came with d15b7 engine..

nice lookin motor you have there mate, looks like a good base. however i'd think the lack wheels kinda ruined the outlook but each on their own taste.

cheers.
By chrono404
#198199 This is a good base and is much cleaner then my blue dx sedan.

Once you lower it you will love it even more. Much better handling and reduced body roll ftw.

I would recommend painting your rims Bronze or White as they just pop on Blue Cars.

Also if you check the DIY How To thread(under misc) we have a DIY on painting your usdm corners amber for under $10. I did it on my Sedan and they still look good a year later. :thumb:
By dawg316
chrono404 wrote:This is a good base and is much cleaner then my blue dx sedan.

Once you lower it you will love it even more. Much better handling and reduced body roll ftw.

I would recommend painting your rims Bronze or White as they just pop on Blue Cars.

Also if you check the DIY How To thread(under misc) we have a DIY on painting your usdm corners amber for under $10. I did it on my Sedan and they still look good a year later. :thumb:

thanks man, deffs gonna paint the corners soon. im keepin the wheels black tho cuz i got baught them black ( too cheap to paint them) also it looks good on the green car. my camera sucks, gonna go on a photosshoot some time when its sunny and realy let the sun hit off of it.

More to come, stay tuned