Post YOUR Sedan here
By Dippin_EG
#113609 Cool car, But word of advice.... Block your tag number on all pics, people will get your tag number, find where you live, and take your shit....
NO ONE wants that to happen.
Good job so far though. Keep it up. :thumb:
By WhiteEG4Door
#113626 I took these pics with an LG Dare by Verizon Wireless. I like takin pics with this more than my camera lol its magnificent !! :lol:
By Mr. Pink
Dippin_EG wrote:Cool car, But word of advice.... Block your tag number on all pics, people will get your tag number, find where you live, and take your shit....

100% the truth, thus why i dont take pictures at my house nor with my acutal plate on the car :D i collect license plates so look for my car with some funny plates on it :lol: but that will come in time.
By WhiteEG4Door
Mr. Pink wrote:
Dippin_EG wrote:Cool car, But word of advice.... Block your tag number on all pics, people will get your tag number, find where you live, and take your shit....

100% the truth, thus why i dont take pictures at my house nor with my acutal plate on the car :D i collect license plates so look for my car with some funny plates on it :lol: but that will come in time.

thanks guys, fixed it.
but letting all u little thiefs out there kno that i have alot of guns sooo lol
By Simmons
#113664 Nice whip man
By kir1
#113667 car looks great, i love white 4 doors! i noticed you said your getting jdm side markers, i didnt know they were jdm just thought they came on them all, learn something every day
By fedex
#113832 nice ride....i like the side mirrors....how much it cost?
By WhiteEG4Door
fedex wrote:nice ride....i like the side mirrors....how much it cost?

the car or side markers ?? like 25 bucks on ebay lol i got in a wreck and broke one off, i needed new mirrors lol