Post YOUR Sedan here
By Binks
#199883 well im bringing this thread back from the dead for this one post.

i own justins car now. i have for awhile.(he does wanna buy it back from me)
but i just registered for this site last night and i will start my own log of what ive done to this car since i picked it up.
just to start...
i ditched the coupe front end conversion..i wasnt feeling it one bit. so i picked up new fenders/hood. i also picked up a brand new front and rear bumpers.

i swapped the motor out a week after i picked it up...crank shaft was stripped where the pulley connects.
im mini-me building the motor soon...havent gathered the funds yet.
i AM 5 speed swapping it...i already have the clutch pedal installed but i had to sell my tranny i had picked up for to pay off my brake issues.

the brakes 100% went out on me and i replaced the whole system from front to back...new master..new booster..new proportioning valve..new calipers..new rotorts..new pads..new shoes..new drum hardware..new cylinders..new lines where they were needed.
im planning on rear disk swapping it sometime this summer.

his diy repairs on the rear rot went alright..not the best though and i had alot of sanding to do to his fiberglass job..bumper doesnt line up either..i have new rear weld in quaters lined up. when theyre done i have a brand new rear bumper being tossed on too.

his interior work is still the same..im getting rid of the sun visors and replacing them with suade ones...door panels are going black with suade inlays..cd player/climate control is being relocated to the glove box..ive already started making a new under dash harness for the relocation.
im putting in a deep dash pocket where the climate control goes and gauges where the cd player should be.(im planning on d16 swapping and boosting the car by the end of the year)

i got rid of the center console deal he had in it too..it was shattered when i got the car. so it has the stock center console in now.

theres not much else i can explain about it.
ill have a log up soon once i get the time to upload all my photos and what not.
heres what the car currently looks like.
itll be painted burnt orange by mid july.(possibly burnt orange)