Post YOUR Sedan here
By pedroa06
#126817 thanks yeah wish it looked better but its getting there waiting for couple parts to come in.. just installed the 8k hids.. :D

the middle of cali-bakersfield.. real hot bro. but nice and quiet well in my neighborhood :lol:
By Ajax1989
#126820 tite i want hids soo bad, but ima wait till i get new headlights

damn its prob hotter up there then it is down here
im in the riverside area, and some parts are nice and quiet
By pedroa06
#126828 yeah just got them installed im lovin them..!! traded them for a p28 ecu..!!

yeah idk how hot is it over there?
rite now its 107..! real hott i was sweting installing hids on my car and that took 20 min hahaha..
By Ajax1989
#126897 haha nice, i cant wait to get mine

but where im stayin down here is anywhere from 90-100
do you ever come down this way?
By pedroa06
#126998 yeah ive never had hids on any of my cars but now i think im gonna have to get them for all my cars :thumb:

oh yeah man i wish it was that hot over here..
ive been down there a couple times by san diego river side didnt really like it.. i like a nice quiet neighborhood. :thumb:
me and one of my neighbors are uaually always in the garage working on our cars
By Ajax1989
#127001 ya my buddy has hids and i plan on puttin them on all my cars and there mother..lol

ya i dont like it here at all, i wanna move back to FL
By pedroa06
#127014 yeah hids are ftw.. i spend my day turning them off and on :lol:

i love cali.. ive lived here my whole life.. when people mention florida i think bikinis beaches and hot hahah
By Ajax1989
#127017 haha some calls you.. wat u doin?? playin with my hids..lol

i was born here, but i grew up in FL
and its way quiet there and ya

fl is beached bikinis and hot, but not as hot as here
By pedroa06
#127024 yeah the whole day yesterday when i was driving testing them out.. i was turning them on and off :lol:

yeah thats why ur used to florida.. but ull get to like it here in cali especially the honda scene.. there 2 kinds of honda scenes here :lol:
ones the lowlife shit talkers that just start shit.. and the other one is just people love hondas and try to meet new people that enjoys making there car look good with others involved :thumb:
By Ajax1989
pedroa06 wrote: the other one is just people love hondas and try to meet new people that enjoys making there car look good with others involved :thumb:

thats me
but i really dont know many
people out here :thumbdown:
By pedroa06
#127031 yeah hahah.. im not really the jackass kind you know i like being helpful and hooking up all my buddies with what i can.. yeah theres not many here like that.. i have a couple buddys that give me a hand and i do the same..
dont really like going out to the kick it spot sonic at nite to many haters.. :thumbdown:
By Ajax1989
#127033 ya i got alot of haters at my school [uti]

but ya that how it was when i was in FL me and my boy where always help each other out and we wouldnt hate on each other, but ppl hated on us, theys just jealous
By pedroa06
#127097 yeah.. idk why they cant just go out any buy theres shit liek we do..

my window visors just came.!!
anbody know how to install them? clips are a lil wierd..

yeah i havent got much haters around here couple people falling me home but ill just stop at the gas station till they leave i dont want to wake up and my car not being there..!!
By egsedanguy
#127113 hicup to all my haterz. lol fuck the haters. i have no problem running some ass hole off the road if he thinks he can hate.lol but on a good note i see ya got the window visors. now take a pic and im sure we can help ya get em on. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#127128 tite i want those too, i want the one for the backwindow too

i dont think anyone follows me, and plus i lock my car up in a garage :thumb: