Post YOUR Sedan here
By pedroa06
#106232 Image

1993 eg8 just bought d15z1 engine..
cold air intake,k&n filter..
Last edited by pedroa06 on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:51 am, edited 8 times in total.
By pedroa06
#106233 Image

next to my 4 door teggy... to bad i got to sell the teggy :?

this is gonna cost me some $$... i didnt put the bondo on the hood the other owner did :lol: ... im just gonna tag on the hood and get another hood :thumb:
Last edited by pedroa06 on Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chrono404
#106245 Sedan with a D15z1, Crazy stuff.

Needs some work but looks like a good base to start from.

If you where closer I would So Buy that teg 4dr from you.
By pedroa06
#106404 well since i worked today i couldnt do much but i got a couple little stuff done..

a diy... restoration wiper arms!! :thumb:
materials-
1.sand paper (I used 220,400,800)
2.paint (I used satin flat black rustoleum rattle can)
3. degreaser (I used greased lightning *autozone*)
4. lint free towel..
5. OPTIONAL.. blow dryer
remove wiper arm..
sand wiper arm (i went from 220-400-800)
once done sanding clean with degreaser and lint free towel
hang the wiper arm with a rope or something and start painting(easiest way to paint)
*blow dry to make drying fun and faster :thumb:
thats it and put them back on and show all ur buddies ur new JDM wiper arms :lol: ...

sorry havet took finsihing pics but they look nice..
By pedroa06
#106405 also changed windshield sorry no diy.. :?
*its that clean* jk :lol:

and little polish to muffler
MAD JDM YO!!! it better than before..

went to autozone and albertsons i wonder why people stare at me so much.. *the hood*
By chrono404
#107048 You so need to sand that hood down. :lol:

Nice job on the wipers.
My Sedan needs this have this done to it.
I am envious of your sunroof. Biggest thing i miss in my Sedan from my Coupe (Besides vtec) is no Sun roof.

Bump for updates/more pics :thumb:
By pedroa06
#107062 yeah i know the hood, ima get a new hood this weekend probally and hopefully get some quotes to get it painted already..

yeah the sunroof is custom i really like it.. it closes every time i turn off the car makes me feel like a million dollars everytime that happens 8)

yeah man vtec is a nice thing to have, but vtec-e sucks lolz

ill have some updates soon im trying to get a couple quotes for the paint first..
By pedroa06
#108616 well its been a week since i havent updated..

I havent done much just went to the audio shop and bought these goodies(Im not really an audio freak so i dont go for top end stuff)

and then i went a lil decal crazy bought like 10 decals but i only put 2 on..

I still havent went to my local body shop to get a quote on the hood fender and bumper hopefully during the week..

also ordered these..!!
http://www.k2motor.com/lc-cv924am-yd.html
those will go on once i get all the body work done!!
By pedroa06
#109177 Image

i got a quote for the front end they wanna charge me 500 including the hood sounds good to me base coat and clear coat!! maybe this weekend ill get it done for meanwhile i like rolling around with no hood!!
:D

Next upgrade in my mind is gonna be slam it with some coilsprings!!! 180 installed no name.. all coilsprings do the same lower it and higher it no matter what brand :thumb:
By chrono404
#109180 Nice upgrades so far Having a Good Radio setup is essential, Especially if your slow. My Sedans slow and has a bumping system. No hate meant.

Liking the decals and ambers, Just noticed you have tinted windows. :thumb: :thumb:

If your going to lower your car you dont want to cheap out and get no name coil-overs. They ride like shit. I have ebay coil-overs in my coupe and omg its just bad. I regret doing it. If you get good struts like KYB Gas struts and ebay coil-overs it rides decently and has almost no body roll.

I do recommend going with adjustable coil-overs. That way you can set how low you want to go. However get a nice set up the first time. Otherwise you will be back doing it again soon.

Are you going to put a Coupe/Hatch front bumper on before you get everything painted?
By pedroa06
#109191 lolz yeah i know i needed sound in my car if i gonna be driving slow :thumb:
but i like this headunit and speakers theyre not top of the line but they get the job done!! :D

yeah i just want some coilsprings for rite now just to adjust it later ill get some kyb gas struts..
hopefully next weekend..

aww man i got good news i went to my buddys performance shop and he had alot of full a/c components laying around and since the integra doesnt have a/c i asked him how much for the a/c unit installed parts and labor 300 :thumb: better than the 800 the other shop wanted to charge m so this friday ima take it to him and im gonna keep the 4 door teggy now :D

yeah rite now im waiting on 2 amber corner lites for the eg8 that i ordered off some guy on ebay hopefully theyll be here tomorrow..
and also my hondatunning hasnt got here so im pissed...

Im just gonna kepp the 4 door bumper i like how they look like with jdm foggies ill get them soon..
By franklinhid
#109333 not bad not bad. deff a work in progress!! keep it up!!
By pedroa06
#111007 well ive been extremely busy now since my mom needs sergury and i have like 2 hours to work on my car because i have to take care of her..
but i did manage to accomplish a lil
i got something in the mail today...!!!
jdm mudflaps..
from jdmrobot shipped for 75.. ohkay price.. everything jdm is overpriced hah..
and i got a quote for the body work 650!! :thumbdown:
im gonna go to one of my buddies friends friday and see what we work out on the body work..

also you think i should get type r red carpet or black??
my interior is grey
By pedroa06
#117253 I havent posted in awhile but i have done minor things to the 4 door..
lowered it one ebay coilovers they get the job done..its not a track car just a weekend toy and week daily driver... so no need for 1k suspension setup.. wheels i bought them for 100 with tires i only wanted them so i can put the tires on the ls meshes soon to come...

notice the front right fender i rattle canned it red since it was blu looks a bit better while i save up to get the front end painted..
By Simmons
#117537 Nice work so far guy :thumb: