Post YOUR Sedan here
By BLaCkSiLo
#175346 i need to choose a new color for my rig too... i'm kind of curious about those 2 colors your thinking about...would like to see the outcome!

anyway, sick ride man, i like the b16 sedan with white wheels :thumb: i kinda wish i had a sedan
By fedex
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Well here they are guys... the bay shots

And yes i broke a stud, don't remind me... im very mad about it

enjoy i know you guys wanted it

wow..i like the header... is it 4-1? size?
By DuhQbnSiLo
fedex wrote:
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:Well here they are guys... the bay shots

And yes i broke a stud, don't remind me... im very mad about it

enjoy i know you guys wanted it

wow..i like the header... is it 4-1? size?

OBX 4-2-1...
By umana12
#190808 ok im kinda confused...so u basically have all coupe/hatch front end right?? fenders bumper and hood?? or do u just have bumper and hood??
By DuhQbnSiLo
umana12 wrote:ok im kinda confused...so u basically have all coupe/hatch front end right?? fenders bumper and hood?? or do u just have bumper and hood??

bumper and hood only
By umana12
#191009 and it fits just fine??
By 3kkl3sia
umana12 wrote:and it fits just fine??

if you sit there and mess with it you can get the bumper to line up pretty damn close. As for the hood, on mine i had to move the hood latch up and out for it to catch, and that is the very reason the hood flew up and smashed my windshield.

Sorry for the jack....
By umana12
#191130 WOW :shock:

sorry bout the windshield..yyyeeaaa now ima try to see if theres somethin a bit more safe for the hood thing..thanx though
By dbrooks
#201177 dude my mom has a fit. its basically mine because she doesnt go anywhere. you should totally get one though! haha
By DuhQbnSiLo
umana12 wrote:WOW :shock:

sorry bout the windshield..yyyeeaaa now ima try to see if theres somethin a bit more safe for the hood thing..thanx though

mines fits just fine...

dbrooks wrote:dude my mom has a fit. its basically mine because she doesnt go anywhere. you should totally get one though! haha

yuh idk i might wait for a 2011 WRX
By dbrooks
#201188 wrx's are sweet! i want an sti soooo bad but theyre freakin expensive!
By Kingov610
#215590 Damn bro lovin the sedan with the coupe front I got the same with jus having changed over the hood an bumper but yours looks way more flush at the wheel well