Post YOUR Sedan here
By Ajax1989
#188120 keep it as is!!

imo the panda[blk&wht] theme is sick
ima do mine prob the same like it was in primer

dude thats sick, a purple a blue and soon to be red engine bay..dope

but i used that krylon paint from wally world, it lied down real nice no runs or streaks :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#188191 no its not high temp, i just used all purpose paint :thumb:
By inxekure
#188264 was it a pain taping everything up painting the bay with the engine inside? how long did it take to mask everything? lmao. and did you take anything out? disconnect anything? ;] tryna make it a quick process since its going to rain tomorrow ;[
By Ajax1989
#188317 i took off the hood, fenders, bumper, headlights, intake box, battery, then i un screwed the fuse box and moved that and taped that up, then i took out the windsheild fluid bottle, i taped up the p/s bottle and unbolted the radiator and moved that closer to the trans, i taped up all the wires and all the lines and shit then lied towls over the motor and got some primer and primed it and then i used the color.. but if you plan on doin the firewall, take off the intake manifold and tape up the brake lines and the brake booster, then take out the fuel fliter and the bracket and spray the firewall :thumb:

not hard at all
By Ajax1989
#188520 did you get ur bay painted??

how many cans did you use to paint your car??
By inxekure
#188711 not yet, xD im debating on the color still, not to sure about red...

I used roughly 16 cans.. it'll be about 20 cans total soon when i wet sand and throw on another coat just a light coat tho. and then a couple cans of clear coat. sooo.. it'll be 25 total? lol

oh and i want to do a checker design on my roof or hood that would go with the engine bay... what do you think? yes or no ;o
By Ajax1989
#188764 it would be something diff, its up to you, you gotta get in the car and drive it everyday

so it would look dope, but its all up to u
By chrono404
#205463 Lucky, Its a 99-00 EX Sedan. I wish I had one of those. Very Nice.

Make sure to keep us up to date on your new build in the "Other Rides" Section.