Post YOUR Sedan here
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#95601 Alright been waiting to to my intro my name is Eddie im from Mass i Own a 92 honda Civic Ex been bummed do to time and not having a camera but all is solved... so for all you 4 door guys and eg guys here is tha whip hope you all enjoy it

let me know what you think not really done in the pics stock form... more pics coming just a little tease
Last edited by 92EXFrostWhiteEG9 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#95602 all right not sure why it posted that gona try posting real pics
By blockustomz
#95604 you have to upload ur pics 2 photobucket.com
By CivicTypeR
#95621 hi

Firstly you have to upload the pictures onto the interwebs, I recommend a service like www.photobucket.com

After you've signed up over there and uploaded your images, you use the links (URL's) from photobucket to show on here using the following

[ IMG ] URL LINK [ /IMG ] (minus the spaces)
By CivicTypeR
#95673 More the reason to keep the garage Brian.
By vtec_gloucester
#95687 thread moved to sedan gallery :thumb:

i look forward to seeing the pics.
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#98482 Imagehttp://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt167/92exfrostwhiteeg9/civic11.jpg

more comin in 8 mins
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#98553 All these Pics are my car in stock form with out the Skunk2 spring and struts....amber corner lights.........or 5spd tranny.......and of course the quaters are not done yet do to money but i have new ones. :hehe:

Last edited by 92EXFrostWhiteEG9 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
By Mr Rattles
#98837 hey dude
what you got planned for the ferio

a white car in that snow looks awesom

give us more details bro
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#102441 alright bored as heck so i decided to update my thread ok ive been doing some thinking about the basic layout on my car so im thinking basic as rims, exterior, suspension, and brakes for right now since im going to school funds are ok so im not thinking big just slight mods that i already approved and is realistic.....

mods list.....

rims - work old school 15x7 in gold NEED $390 brand new

exterior - Amber corner light OWNED
front fenders ambers NEED $26.99
Ferio rear window bagde NEED $79.99
Jdm eg sedan fogs NEED
jdm vin tag NEED

suspension - Skunk2 springs & shocks OWNED
camber kits not sure which brand yet NEED
sub frame reinforcment brace NEED
front and reear strut bars NEED
rear swaybar endlinks NEED

brakes - looking for a five lug type R conversion NEED

MOTOR - Not sure of where to start but i Know i want to keep my D16z6 in the car. Unless a motor is found

motor wise im going to school right now so im kinda not pushing the whole motor upgrades yet but i have plenty of things that i want to do to it so ill spill the beans and let you guys know whats up

cylinder head was ported and polished not sure of angle job
new oem pistons
block and deck honed

I want a all motor build for now......ive been wordering about making it 1.7...... Give me opinions on the whole build

I have alot of mods future wise to finish the EG9 theme
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#134879 WOow its been a while since i have been on this might as well put a update....I have a few amount of parts that i havent put on the car that i been buying or junk yard hunting.. :hehe: I still have the rust on my quaters panels but i bouht them for 50 each but there not going on yet. No rims yet! I still need a new motor or a 5spd tranny. PICSSSSSSSSSSSS before august is done! Sorry for the slow bullshi* i need another job more hours