Post YOUR Sedan here
By edc
#98381 Ganda na ng eg mo pare!!
By sparco_08
#98397 thanks...

Heres a very simple update just to add little life to my car... :) :)

TYpe R front Chin wid some little decals ...
(February 23, 2009)

By liam05
#98881 GALING..... :thumb:

gwapo ng oto mo bro.

may pinagmanahan...........gwapo din ang may ari

:woot:
By sparco_08
#99145 waaaa.. nambola pa oh! hehe. thanks for dropin by tol.. hope u could drop by again for future updates ... MAbuhay !!! :thumb:
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#99149 wow I love that color that you have on the car......I know that can't be factory paint and if it is somone correct me. What color is that???? Sparco 08
By sparco_08
#99153 Bro, i have heard many feedbacks regarding the paint. Its so ironic that this color is very very very common in our place, PHilippines.. THis is really the stock , original paint color of this car... I really wana change the color soon but hearing these feedbacks such as urs makes me think twice..hehe..

thanks for dropin by..
By dogfight
#99475 always loved green egs.

keep the color.

you might wanna remove the big sparco sticker :D

but thats just me.

keep it up!
By sparco_08
#99874 thanks pre.. i think i will remove it soon..
By Mr Rattles
#99875 fabulous bro
well done on building a hot car
what power you making

who is that weird looking guy next to your ride lol just joking
By sparco_08
#100457 haha. thanks. im not sure who dat is ... hehe

as of now, with almost stock b16, except for the headers and filter . i guess about 170-180hp only.. only good for city drive..
By Mr Rattles
#100498 do you have a single wiper conversion
By darylcc
#100528 sir how much is the overall cost of the b16 transplant?..and another question is where did you get the b16 engine?..i own a EG too...and im from philippines :woot: located in quezon city...i hope you can help me sir..thanks..
By sparco_08
#100811 P10k for the labor ... b16 engine could cost 80-95k. i bought this engine here in Davao at 95k. but im sure mas marami available in Manila.. di ko lang alam tlga saan but u could start by asking in forums such as Honda club philippines
Last edited by sparco_08 on Mon May 04, 2009 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
By darylcc
#100812 [quote="sparco_08"]P10k for the labor ... b16 engine could cost 90-120k. i bought this engine here in Davao at 95k. but im sure mas marami available in Manila.. di ko lang alam tlga saan but u could start by asking in forums such as Honda club philippines[/quote]

wow!! its a lot of money pala..but i guess its worth it..probably if have time..i would scout here....when you got your engine..what was the mileage count?...