-LED Tail Lights
-MOMO Honda Civic EP3 Type R Steering Wheel
-Replace Steering arms
-Replace throttle cable
-Rims & Tyres (16" & low profile)
-Swap stock engine for B16A2 or D15B7 VTEC
-Skunk2 Strut Bar
-Sylvania SilverStar ULTRAs (H4)
Last edited by SRASC on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By dawg316
#89767 nice car. looks like how i want to make mine. please tell me where you got those angel eyes from, how there workin out for you ( do they get ffoggy?) and if you did buy it from ebay what was the sellers user name.
By Gorveatt
#89768 It does look better, alot better. Personally the headlights dont do it for me, but that's fine, no big deal.... but the one thing i must point out though... the wipers... must go please lol
By smokinsoljah420
Gorveatt wrote: the wipers... must go please lol

x2 Also in trinidad they dont care if you tint the windshield? i know pretty much anywhere in the states its a major no-no. Anyways LOVE the paint!!! :thumb:
By Gorveatt
#89773 How can you see at night with tint like that on your windshield?
By ej2rey
#89782 Front windshield tint??
You got balls man!
By SRASC
dawg316 wrote:nice car. looks like how i want to make mine. please tell me where you got those angel eyes from, how there workin out for you ( do they get ffoggy?) and if you did buy it from ebay what was the sellers user name.

Angel eyes came from a local seller. So far so good. I was told to use some sort of sealant to prevent water entering it & I guess it would take care of any fogging.

smokinsoljah420 wrote:Also in trinidad they dont care if you tint the windshield? i know pretty much anywhere in the states its a major no-no. Anyways LOVE the paint!!!

Well yea they do but so far so good on getting away with that. Its only 20% but it does look like G5 from those shots

Gorveatt wrote:How can you see at night with tint like that on your windshield?

Just fine actually. At first it was difficult I'll admit but it became easier just about when I changed to the halos, then it became even easier
By Simmons
#90036 Sweet ride,love the colour an angels,the wipers not that much.But still a sweet ride :thumb:
By SRASC
Simmons wrote:Sweet ride,love the colour an angels,the wipers not that much.But still a sweet ride :thumb:

thanks