Post YOUR Sedan here
By asianrob
#208988 man car is looking good man!
By egsedanguy
#210586 Omg I been gone for a min. Haha well got laid off an just been chillen. But for an update I finally got new suspension. Got the function form stage 1 full coilover kit. Slamed all the way down. Also a datum 1 tow hook. Some new windshild side moldings. And just been sporting it till I get a new job. Pics tomorrow. Tootles
By Ajax1989
egsedanguy wrote:Omg I been gone for a min. Haha well got laid off an just been chillen. But for an update I finally got new suspension. Got the function form stage 1 full coilover kit. Slamed all the way down. Also a datum 1 tow hook. Some new windshild side moldings. And just been sporting it till I get a new job. Pics tomorrow. Tootles

this was posted on aug 25 nd its now oct 2..

well the fawkkk are the pics datumittttttt
we want pics nowwwwwww 8)
By Simmons
#216709 Pics!!! :x
By asianrob
#216761 i just now noticed you have red carpet! was that kit that you got precut?
By egsedanguy
#217906 Sorry guys if juss been really busy with my job. And the carpet is pre molded n cut from stockinteriors.com.
As for the update I have not driven my car in about a month now. My gage cluster don't work and the hole in my gas tank has been exposed agin and I ave to get another. But oter than that I have done nothing to it.:(
By Boban
#217928 you know i like your car, gas tank hole and all, gives it character
I haven't driven my sedan in about a month as well and it had a flat battery when i did go to start it :thumbdown:

Took it out yesterday, just to remind myself what i was missing out on :woot:

We should start a new team, Hardparkers
By big_scoggs
#219704 dro21 im out here in iraq right now...
i no longer have a honda ....i got a sr20det 240sx..i know i know..lol what up kyle...cant wait to get home started saving like crazy for the sti....
well have a good one peace
By big_scoggs
#219706 hey kle so you ended up putting that high comp motor in ..how did it run...hit me up you got to see those videos of my sr20 at the track i was smokin mad cars...exept a cobra with spray...but go to outube and look up bigscoggs
By goblin
Boban wrote:you know i like your car, gas tank hole and all, gives it character
I haven't driven my sedan in about a month as well and it had a flat battery when i did go to start it :thumbdown:

Took it out yesterday, just to remind myself what i was missing out on :woot:

We should start a new team, Hardparkers

Hardparkers?? any club/team logo?? :D
By Ajax1989
egsedanguy wrote:my car still having problems. i just started tinkering wit it and still nothing...

damn foo, get crackin on that car homie, when ur done u need to bring it down here :thumb:

nd u should go to eibach meet in may this coming up yr 8)
By dbrooks
#225130 I love how your car went from total grandma to total badass. Haha it basically rules. And for your gas tank leak....just duct tape it. KIDDING.
By egsedanguy
#230381 Well guys I blew it up. Took her out back and starped like 50lbs of c4. Awsome show. Haha J/K.
I actually got it fixed and shit. But I really have not added any love or anything to it for bout 6 months. I have been curently working on the type-r front swap and paint on my girls car. But just stoped it to let you know I am still alive and so is my car.