Post YOUR Sedan here
By egsedanguy
#89502 Ok well i am going to be using my photbucket more. so i will fill it with pictures of everything i want ppl to see. i will update it with new pic regulary. so brouse threw and enjoy
http://s535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/egsedanguy/

ok well i finally got some pics and figured i should post all them on 1 page so here is the progress of my car so far!

this is a pic the day i got here

her some of when i was doing the body work, lowering it and putting some 17 on it

the lil d15 with the fresh red top. and the upper strut bar

the day i got my rotas
and the lip
some of the stiff stuff i put on
traction bar
lower control arms
out at the pump
some goodies that were used for the b18b1
the under side of the head
and the motor together. almost ready to drop in i cant wait.
the new meat on the rims
well thats what i got for pics right now. i also just got some rota center caps for the rims also. looks clean but here is how she sits for now. cant wait till it painted. ill keep updates. just ask if ya got questions.thanks for lookin guys
Last edited by egsedanguy on Mon May 24, 2010 7:37 pm, edited 18 times in total.
By Rome
#89540 Nice sedan you have! Are you going too spray it back to the original color?
By egsedanguy
#89542 no i dont like the original color. im thinking a grey, pearl white or a black. still trying to find a color i like. dont wanna paint it and regret it if the color looks like crap. so ideas on color are welcome.
By Rome
#89548 lol i like that color :wink:, pearl white sounds nice! ( i like white on cars :roll: )
By egsedanguy
#89565 lol ya. i thought bout the same color. but if i do i wanna make it more pearl. not so dull. if i get enough people to convince me to paint the stock color i just might.
By Rome
#89688 Haha, well that stock color you dont see that allot ( where i am from i never seen one!)
And on this forum i maybe have seen 1 or 2 before if i am correct.
By egsedanguy
#90119 ok well i had some fun this weekend. it was warm on saturday, sun was out and was a great day to work on th sedan. so me and my brother took a ride up to auto zone and bought some flat black primer and some gloss red paint cans. we went home and masked off my car and wen to town. here is the first pic i snaped.
the hole car is black with a gloss red stripe down the side.
here she is at night whill cruising with my friends.
and here are just some more shots.
well i like it more than what it was. gives it a better feel. and its all cordinating with the wheels.
By zeppelin101
#90130 mmm sorry not a fan of the red stripe, doesn't look right on the car with the body being matt n all
By egsedanguy
#90156 ya i know what ya mean. but it looked weird with all flat black. plus i wanted to try something diff. its not stayin this way for ever. its just till i deside on the color i want it. but i think it looks sick as fuck. and way better than it did.
By CivicTypeR
#90163 Your GF looks nice...
By egsedanguy
#90169 ya i know that but lets stay on the topic of my car. thanks
By chrono404
#90436 Not a fan of the Red stripe, It would look better if the entire car was gloss or the stripe is gloss as well, but its different.

:thumb: for the LS swap, That shit will rip :thumb:
By 92EXFrostWhiteEG9
#90445 :o woow im impressed clean looking four door well done body work made me jealous :roll: ...10 Stars.....cant wait till your work is done nice pics....your seats and the exhaust are sick
By egsedanguy
chrono404 wrote:Not a fan of the Red stripe, It would look better if the entire car was gloss or the stripe is gloss as well, but its different.

:thumb: for the LS swap, That shit will rip :thumb:

well the car is flat black with gloss stripe. or do you mean it would look better gloss on gloss? ya we got it all painted black but it didnt look right. so we added a stripe. is much more respectible when you see it in person. i see the pictures and its hard to catch a good shot of the car that gives you the full efect. you know what i mean. and ya i cant wait till the ls is in. and it will get boosted. im getting the turbo for it. ill get some pics up this week.
By egsedanguy
92EXFrostWhiteEG9 wrote::o woow im impressed clean looking four door well done body work made me jealous :roll: ...10 Stars.....cant wait till your work is done nice pics....your seats and the exhaust are sick

well thank you. i wouldent give it 10 stars yet. but i appreciate it. and ya i had to make sure it had no dents no were. so i fixed everything. ya there leather gsr seats. and for the exaust i dont have a pic of it. it no greddy exaust.