Post YOUR Sedan here
By Apexracing
egsedanguy wrote:Na the fool drove it around for 3 months befor he was pulled over in it. I got payed threw insurance 2 months befor. Built a ek coupe with b20 and gsr trans. They only gave me 24 hours to come up with 2600 to get it back. There was nothing I could do :cry: so I moved on. I have a hatch now. Just picked up a 92 ex sedan. It auto but I already have a d16 trans sothe z6 will be nice for now. Ill start a build thread tomorrow. Get some pics of what im workin with. :thumb:

Man i would of cracked that fuckers skull with a bat. :thumb:
By Rmnpvlyk
#341343 Thats a nice sedan. I wanted to get a sedan. And try to make a awd. But decided to with the h22 swap. Always driving little sisters to school. And two door is a pain sometimes.
By egsedanguy
Rmnpvlyk wrote:Thats a nice sedan. I wanted to get a sedan. And try to make a awd. But decided to with the h22 swap. Always driving little sisters to school. And two door is a pain sometimes.

Thanks. Sucks it's gone. But 4 doors was nice. But now I have no rear seat in the hatch. I use to give rides all the time but now I ride solo or wit my lady. Haha
By silverEG8
#341359 the hids

I love these lights. :D
By Axix23
#341375 looks good, what k?
By red_ferio
#341466 Projectors would definitely set those off!