Post YOUR Sedan here
By Lubosh
#159418 ouuuu, I do have 22.45. But with you in the U.S. now? [smilie=BangHead.gif] night I thought tonight our time, of course 8)
By Lubosh
#167662 Unfortunately my left head gasket, so I do not and will repair them. But for the last 3 days in our nice snowfall. Here is my sedan:-D
By Lubosh
#174352 I broke the cylinder head gasket. I changed the engine and gearbox, and again blew gaskets. So now solve problems with the engine. Then I boil travels seats between them to fit the tunnel. We got the most snow in my entire life, ever I'm at work, I do not have much time. Weekend fix the engine and then to throw. Everything will detail photography. Writes a guide, perhaps not a problem of poor English: - /

I changed the engine the first time and I did it for 14 hours, which in my opinion is not bad.
By Lubosh
#182603 I kinda worked. Iron box under the dashboard, I had a little cut. I saw him still more, and then weld a bit. I have to boil travels seats. But it will look great:-D

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3 ... 1181213145

8)
By Lubosh
#182679 New photo's.

http://lucasfreematch.rajce.idnes.cz/tu ... C03824.JPG

I had to cut most of the console under the floorboards. As in the Prelude, to adjust and in the civic. Then We weld it to 4-6 points to each other in the car.
By Lubosh
#182870 I faced a total of about 2 hours. Car, measure, cut off, and again and again and again. Pandemonium. Now I'm sick, so it will have to wait. I can not wait until it's done:-D
By Lubosh
#185522 So I sold the strip. Policemen's really solved. :-( But at least the money poured into the engine. I hope I get a D16 in good condition.
By Lubosh
#191194 new rims :woot2: have a beautiful color ... pink :chair: :D

By Joplies
#191280 Hmmm not a huge fan bro. But what ever you like is up to you lol. And maybe your going to paint them? lol. But lookin good still ma, for sure.