Post YOUR Sedan here
By DontHateonEG8
#153071 the thing that sold me was the cupholder with the look of JDM civic ferio console! and it gives the interior a much nicer center piece. PLEASE DO A DIY!!!! that would be soooo awesome!
By Lubosh
#155339 In the spring, I would like to buy a new bike. They are replicas of 96 JDM Integra Type-R

http://breker.cz/images/big_sw96b.jpg
By Sirjump
#155394 Very nice Sedan :thumb:
By Lubosh
Sirjump wrote:Very nice Sedan :thumb:

By Lubosh
#155982 I will buy a console for Christmas. I do not have money. I have 2 offers. Since I already have one of the photos.
By Lubosh
#156074 It still must be invented. I wrote mail to one Pole, which has a panel of civic prelude, but did not answer.
By Lubosh
#156498 the answer came to me

poland:
Witaj,
Dziękuje za komplementy. :)
Żeby zainstalować tunel z preludy trzeba było przerobić mocowania górne aby pasowały do deski rozdzielczej civic'a, cały tunel został wydłużony o jakieś 5 cm, hamulec ręczny został przyspawany do budy na ściance tunelu civica a patyk który pociąga za ręczny hamulec został dospawany oraz zagięty tak żeby nie niszczyć seryjnego mocowania.
Pozdrawiam,
Marcin

english:
[i]Hello,
Thanks for the compliments. :)
To install the tunnel had to redo preludy upper mount to fit into the dashboard civic'a, the whole tunnel was extended by about 5 cm, hand brake is welded to the kennel on the wall of the tunnel and stick civica which involves manual weld method and the brake is bent so not to destroy the serial attachment.
Yours,
Marcin
By Lubosh
#156640 I can imagine it, I need to see pictures. The ones I had written, so we'll see.
By DontHateonEG8
#157232 i found a link on prelude power where a guy does a 94-96 console conversion on his 92 or 93 prelude. i know this is not a civic but he does have pictures of his e-brake conversion, since his stock e-brake was in the center too. some good info w/ pics!

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?s=eb41e5f9286cd00c054a1bdffe05a793&t=268960

hope it helps!
By Lubosh
#157730 :thumb: thanks