Post YOUR Sedan here
By dbrooks
#248114 that things lookin good dude!
By Ajax1989
#248226 nice

so now u have 2 sets of them wheels?

oh and when you painting this damn thing??
By chrono404
dbrooks wrote:that things lookin good dude!

Thanks. :thumb:

JD_Lazi wrote:Damn ur car has came a long way from the 1st page :o
Looks great :thumb:

It has indeed come a long ways, Thanks :thumb:

94_jdm_ferio wrote:nice

so now u have 2 sets of them wheels?

oh and when you painting this damn thing??

I do have 2 Sets of Quantem Tek Rims. One set in 15" one set in 16"
The paint was sold with the EK. I have though about vinyl wrapping alot lately. I could go with a Brigher blue, but have though about black recently as well.

I was out shopping and found this fabric. It reminded me of the styling of Victorian homes. I thought it would be cool in my Sedan so I picked it up and will be doing this soon. The picture shows it more purple. However its bright blue.
By ghskid06
#250278 paisley is always sweet. I think that will look good man.
By chrono404
#251483 Mixing it up, Went back to OEM Amber/Red Tails, Put my OEM headlights back in and went back to amber corners. I will roll this way for awhile until i get tired of it and wanna go back.

My good buddy Jon hit me up and convinced me to take some pics in Oly today. Car hasn't been washed in the past month so its dirty. The Following are the pics we took. Colors have been tweaked in Photoshop and plate numbers removed.

By Loki_95EG
#251521 Nice looking build! I like that fabric you chose!! Kinda reminds me of what I wanna do with my interior, Im looking to get some black and white paisly "bandana" fabric!! I love that design for some reason!
By beerys95lx
marvinp8700 wrote:i want a sedan :(

do you have to take the dash out to replace the bezal
By chrono404
beerys95lx wrote:
marvinp8700 wrote:i want a sedan :(

do you have to take the dash out to replace the bezal

Yes, Its the only way to get to the screws that hold the bezel on.

Loki_95EG wrote:Nice looking build! I like that fabric you chose!! Kinda reminds me of what I wanna do with my interior, Im looking to get some black and white paisly "bandana" fabric!! I love that design for some reason!

I like it to. Once the weather gets nicer It will be going in. :thumb:
By dbrooks
#261808 what's new with the sedan?
By jayEGR
#262110 like the sedan u have ,you have so many project hondas its not even funny
:lol: but man i love tht green CB :thumb:
By chrono404
jayEGR wrote:like the sedan u have ,you have so many project hondas its not even funny
:lol: but man i love tht green CB :thumb:

Thanks, Its a great DD, I only have the 93 Sedan and the 95 Sol Si at the moment though.

dbrooks wrote:what's new with the sedan?

not much really. I put the EDM Corners and Red/Clear tails back on to it. Short of that Just been driving it.

I have been seriously thinking about selling this and getting a Nicer Daily. This is partly a reason of why I have not really done much to the car. I like this car alot, it gets really good fuel economy however I am bored of it and want something with A/C, an Automatic Transmission as 80% of my Driving is in town with traffic, power everything. Pretty much the opposite of my Sedan.

It has had a Nickname for a while now, as its a DX I call it the Donkey eXpress. Its slow, and a Dx and no options.
By Ajax1989
#262226 dont sell it, or take the parts and motor out and get a lx shell!!! :thumb:

keep your 4do!!!!
By ghskid06
#262255 HB? Or would you stick with honda?
By Ajax1989
ghskid06 wrote:HB? Or would you stick with honda?

hb dont come powered not even the si's :thumbdown:

and lx's are only 4dr in the 5th gen