Post YOUR Sedan here
By chrono404
#81869 Table of Contents:______________________________________
Page 2:
- OEM EX Wheels/Hubcaps
- Replaced Radio/Climate Control Bezel
- Installed Denji Projectors, Ls Webs

Page 3:
- Lowered on Eibach Pro Sport Lowering Springs.

Page 4:
- New Rims
- Amber Corners
- Prepped and Painted Coupe Bumper

Page 5:
- Picked up D16z6

Page 6, 7, and 8:
- D16z6 I bought was seized, Rebuilt D16z6 block from my Old Coupe
- Installed D16z6 + Rebuilt EX Transmission.
- D16z6 Wont Start

Page 9:
- Talk about Timing Issues
- Revealed I am Pulling the d16z6 swap and rebuilding and installing the d15b7. Hope to start Daily Driving before November.

Page 10:
- Decided to play with the D16z6 one more time before pulling it, and Got my Spark Back! I can start timing it agian.

Page 11:
- Decided to go with a JDM b18b, Explained details that I plan on pulling my z6's, temperally install a running and timed d15b7 and tranny so I can make it to the Jan 3rd Civic-EG meet.
- Finished Engine Swap, Pulled engine out of my Old Beater and installed it into this sedan in one day. Then brought the car home.
- Revealed I got a USDM Si Instrument cluster and a USDM OEM Clock. As the below posts shows, I have wanted one since I bought the car.

Page 12:
- Picked up OEM Style Red/Clear Tail Lights

Page 13:
- Installed OEM Style Red/Clear Tail Lights
- Installed Coupe/Hatch Front Bumper

Page 14:
- Revealed New Plans on Making VIP Styled Sedan using 99-00 Front Clip, 99-00 CF Hood, and 99-00 Dash and Instrument Cluster

Page 15:
- Talked of Paint plans
- $50 Carbon Fiber Hood
- Pulled a D15b7 out of the Bay

Page 16:
- Started Painting the Engine Bay Hugger Orange

Page 17:
- Finished painting bay
- Fished D16z6 Swap
- Installed OEM Stanley Corners.

Page 18:
- Installed Acura EL Leather Rear Seats

Page 19:
- Picked up Acura EL Leather Front Seats
- Picked up password JDM EG Sedan Foglight kit. Will be used with Odyssey Fog Lights in my Coupe Bumper.

Page 20:
- Mini Photoshoot with Panasonic Lumix

Page 21:
- EK Instroment Cluster swap
- Dual Dinn DVD Player Installed

Page 22:
- New Rims - Quantem Tek's in 16" wrapped in Toyo Proxies 4.
- Showed replacement fabric for the doors.
- Swaped back to OEM Tails, OEM Headlights and Amber Corners
- Photoshoot with H22a CB7 in Downtown Oly.

Original First Post: Below_______________________________________________

I got a New Civic, Its a 1993 Civic DX Sedan. 100% stock right down to the Stock airbox going into its D15b7. Alas it does have a few problems, So as I fix them I figured I could make a Build thred :D

Someone broke the Bezel around the Radio when they stole the Radio.

F*Cking Theifs :x
This have to be set back in place. Might even replace with a 4dr rear handle.

:thumbdown: Need to fix this, Not sure how, I guess just take off the Door panels and use spray glue and re-attach them.

I picked this up out of a Junkyard for 950 out the Door. I have to take it to the Washington State VIN inspectors and make sure its all legal on 12/24.After that I have a few Mods planned for it.

- Lower the Sedan on GOOD Coilovers or Lowering springs. I know I dont want ebay coil-overs agian. I was thinking of something soft, yet low. I will take recommendations.

- Install a EX/Si Cluster, or well anything with a Tach.

- Get the Windows Professionally Tinted. Already removed the Trash DIY job someone else did.

- Install Knockoff JDM Headlights and Amber Corners. Possible HID Retrofit.

Misc Pics:
Old Shitty tint that I already removed

The Seats and Interior are mostly in good shape.

the Sedan so needs a Drop.

My Family of Hondas :D

Most of what I have done so far is just clean everything Up. I will try cleaning up the Engine bay next as I don't want to do any Real mods until I get it inspected by the State Patrol. Fixing the body will come first, then giving it a Good Drop.
Last edited by chrono404 on Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:47 am, edited 44 times in total.
By BAXTER_EJ1
#81885 Makes me miss my white Sedan :thumb: :woot:
By Simmons
#87551 Nice ride.
Keep me posted on engen mods :thumb:
By Rome
#87558 Nice! It has potential
By egsedanguy
#87636 nice start you got there :thumb:. but have fun replacing that bezel. have to pull the dash to put one one or do what i did and cle the new one on. keep up the updates. o and 4 doors rule. i love mine.
By vtec_gloucester
#87701 always nice to see another honda getting a decent rebuild and tidy up :thumb:

looks like a clean bass as well... keep us updated :thumb:
By chrono404
egsedanguy wrote:nice start you got there :thumb:. but have fun replacing that bezel. have to pull the dash to put one one or do what i did and cle the new one on. keep up the updates. o and 4 doors rule. i love mine.

I Figured it would be such a fun task to put that in. Thanks for the heads up.

I have gotten tired of seing this:

I got the Harness from a 89 Acura Legend Soldiered it in. Thankfully all the colors matched. :thumb:

I got a Panasonic Radio and 4 Infinti 6" x 9" Speakers for a $100.
I wired the Radio to a 88-00 Honda Radio Harness I picked up from Bestbuy, I also Installed 2 of the Infinti 6"x9" into the Rear Speakers holes. However took the radio took the Rear speakers with them. :thumbdown:

The Car is Currently Liceansed and Insured. I am dailying this until I swap transmissions in my Purple Coupe.

After that here is my Plans (in no order):
- Finish fixing Body Damage
- Swap Bezel (One ordered and on the way ;D )
- Install EX/Si Cluster
- eBay "JDM" headlight knocks w/ City lights w/ Amber Corners
- Tint Windows
- Prepare for Respray. Eventually Respray Si Blue
- Lower 1.5" - 2" on GOOD Coilovers/Springs. Maybe Teins?
- Perform Mini-Me with a Z6 or Y8 Head.
- Install a EX/Si Transmission
- I/H/E
- Get some Rims, I want BRONZE Circuit 10's :hehe:

Any Suggestions for a Soft Ride yet wont slop around turns like OEM Does?
This wont be my Racer, I do want it to handle well and be alot quicker then what it is now though.
By Dippin_EG
#88071 should come out nice. good luck on the build

F*CK THIEVES :x
By chrono404
Dippin_EG wrote:should come out nice. good luck on the build

F*CK THIEVES :x

Thanks.

Today being my day off I got some stuff done.

First off was Working on the body a Bit. The the Door handle to sit almost OEM now.

I have sanding and bondo work to do before painting.

I have been tired of the Door Cloth being all loose and Baggy, so I got some Spray Glue and Decided to fix that.

When I finished regluing all 4 Doors, I Decided to redo the Rims after seeing the Painted Steeles Thread.

The Poor picture Quality is because of my Blackberry hates taking pictures in the evening or anything remotely dim.
I have a Silver lip, with the Center "H" remaining Silver. Everything else on the Rims where painted Flat Black. A friend of mine has a Good camera, I want to take better pictures when I get a chance.

I have been toying with Painting my Sedan White instead of blue. White Sedans look Sexy as Hell, and White is a much more forgiving Color. The only downside is I would have to paint my engine bay white as well. I have time before I paint. I am in major need of Dumpage. I think one of the next things done will be lowering the Sedan.
By 95projektvic
#89179 nice how much u get it for
By 95projektvic
#89182 hell yea, when i get my ASE certs. i'm going to buy semi junked vehicles fix em and sell em. make some uder the table bread. props to a cheap civic
By chrono404
#95896 I got a Dead pedal, Picked one up at a Junkyard for 6 bucks, made some holes in the carpet and screwed it in. I can believe they made these cars with out them. Having no dead pedal is just wrong.

Not a big update, however its lightyears better then it not having one.
By hondajunkee
#95901 Looks good, coming along nicely
By Dippin_EG
#95902 Looks like you might want to get some new pedal covers. :hehe: Advance Auto Parts has stock pedal covers for like 6 bucks each. they make it look fresh.
By chrono404
#104254 Took off the DX OEM 13" Steelies and put the EX OEM 14" Steelies and Hubcaps that came off my Coupe onto it. Gave the Hubcaps a fresh Spray of Silver and it makes the car look 100% better.

Still sitting 4x4Style, I am fixing that. I have Eibach Pro Series Lowering springs coming for it to help get to respectable stature. Its also going in to get a get the darkest tint legal in Washington State.

I have, and have had for a while the replacement parts for the broken dash pieces. I am looking into how to get the dash off to put the new parts on, Thankfully we have a EG 4door at the Junkyard I will be Practicing on.

Its my Sedans turn to get new toys. :thumb: