Post YOUR Sedan here
By jayEGR
#262110 like the sedan u have ,you have so many project hondas its not even funny
:lol: but man i love tht green CB :thumb:
By chrono404
jayEGR wrote:like the sedan u have ,you have so many project hondas its not even funny
:lol: but man i love tht green CB :thumb:

Thanks, Its a great DD, I only have the 93 Sedan and the 95 Sol Si at the moment though.

dbrooks wrote:what's new with the sedan?

not much really. I put the EDM Corners and Red/Clear tails back on to it. Short of that Just been driving it.

I have been seriously thinking about selling this and getting a Nicer Daily. This is partly a reason of why I have not really done much to the car. I like this car alot, it gets really good fuel economy however I am bored of it and want something with A/C, an Automatic Transmission as 80% of my Driving is in town with traffic, power everything. Pretty much the opposite of my Sedan.

It has had a Nickname for a while now, as its a DX I call it the Donkey eXpress. Its slow, and a Dx and no options.
By Ajax1989
#262226 dont sell it, or take the parts and motor out and get a lx shell!!! :thumb:

keep your 4do!!!!
By ghskid06
#262255 HB? Or would you stick with honda?
By Ajax1989
ghskid06 wrote:HB? Or would you stick with honda?

hb dont come powered not even the si's :thumbdown:

and lx's are only 4dr in the 5th gen
By ghskid06
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

Oh i missed power everything. What does the four door lx have to do with what i said? Or was that not directed at me?
By Ajax1989
ghskid06 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

Oh i missed power everything. What does the four door lx have to do with what i said? Or was that not directed at me?

i miss read what was goin on mybad
By ghskid06
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
ghskid06 wrote:
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

i miss read what was goin on mybad

lol, its cool. I did the same thing just before you.
By chrono404

If I got another honda it wouldn't be an EG. Not to hate on the EG crowd but I'm tired of them. I have had 4 already. Stared off with a 94 Ej1 EX Coupe with factory abs, then got this 93 Sedan, got and striped/scraped a 92 EG Sedan and have my 95 Sol. Even if i sell both of my honda's. I wont leave Civic-eg. I don't see myself selling the delsol for a long time.

If I get another civic it would be a 99/00 EK. However have been looking at a Handful of acura's and lexus's. I want 4 doors for ease of use of use to carry my daily stuff or to move my family around. I want something peppy and quick, however an Automatic as 80%+ of driving is done in town and with traffic. I have done just fine with a Manual. however when doing normal boring town driving an automatic is nicer IMO. It will be a newer car with Good crash ratings as my previous car wrecks have made me a tad nervous. I like the goodies that come in luxury cars such as heated leather seats, climate control where you set the temperature and its taken care of for you. however still want something fun to drive. Therefore it most likely wont be another civic.

While looking for a new car. I am not in a Hurry. When I find the right car I will jump on it. Until then I will keep looking. Only after getting a new car will I sell/part this one. I do have almost all my stock parts in storage so If I wanted to I could go back.

Agian not in a hurry, I have been looking around for a while.
By BLaCkSiLo
#262723 hey man i know exactly how you feel, i am starting to get the same way. I want things like a/c and more creature comforts...hence why i'm trying to re-instate my a/c :)

good luck on the hunt, i like the acuras too but i'm not a real big fan of leather seats, keep us posted on what you come up with!
By chrono404
#264128 I still own this car, However I am going to part it out and Sell it bone stock. I have Replaced it with a 2004 WRX Wagon.

These are final pics of the Sedan in her prime. Waiting at my uncles for me to go down there and pull the z6 and put a d15b7 back in.

This build is pretty much dead, I kinda wanted to do a few different ideas with it but just got tired of the featureless dx body. I was very tempted to do a Turbo D16y5 VTEC-E build. I still want to do that one of these days. When EG Civics are not the theft targets they currently are I will probably get another one, although a EX and make stuff a Turbo VTEC-E for a MPG King build.

I might update with it bone stock. However this is as good as she will look.
By Mr. Pink
#264154 I dont blame you for getting out of the scene i did for 2-3yrs, I just got back into it though. And i dont think i'll be leaving. If your parting/going back to stock, PM me on the EG9 corners i could give you $+ my stockers.